It was bitter, fizzy, and had a lifeless taste.
  I cringed, "Ew. How can someone love beer? It's vile."

  Rome laughed, "You'll get used to it."

  I look at Ellie and Amber to see that they're already staring. They smirk, showing thumbs up.

  I stick my middle finger up, glaring at them harshly. They laugh, throwing their head backs dramatically.

  What bitches!

  "Yes!" Rome hisses out, catching my attention. The blonde headed boy grunts, picking up the plastic cup which Rome landed the ball in.

  The boy drinks it in one, letting out a noise of cringe. He then throws the cup, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

  He's panting harshly, making sounds like a thirsty dog.

  He then aims for one of the cups, the ball hitting the table, unfortunately missing the plastic cups.

  "I'm back," Darius sneaks up behind me, a squeal crawling up my throat to escape my lips. He laughs hard, "Jeez! You've got a good pair of lungs."

  "Shush," I roll my eyes, slapping his arm.

  I walk away, leaving them play their boring game. As I saunter towards Amber and Ellie, I see another girl sat there. As I'm coming closer, I notice it's Scarlet Campbell.

  Scarlet Campbell is the final person who's included in Rome's group.

  She has blonde hair, the same colour as the sand that you would see on the beach in the summer. An oval shaped face with small heart shaped lips, a defined nose with a diamond nose stud which probably costs my entire wardrobe.

  She has emerald green eyes with naturally long lashes hanging above them.

  My eyes then train over her outfit. A tight silver sequin skirt that shined under the harsh party lights, a black leather bandana tube top, exposing her cleavage and waist, and a pair of black leather, heeled boots.

  "Did you have fun?" Amber asks.
  "A lot," I said with sarcasm. "Hi," I said to Scarlet who smiled at me.

  "So you're the girl Rome is whipped about?" She asks, rising to face me. We stood the same height. Her eyes run down me, inspecting me, looking for any flaws.

  Yet everything about me is a flaw.

  I was feeling threatened under her stare. Uncomfortable. And I didn't fucking like it.

  "Hope I haven't ruined your expectations," I smile, giving her the same treatment she was giving off.

  She laughs, biting the inside of her cheek. "I reckon we're going to get along just fine."

  I was looking for sarcasm. But there wasn't any there.

  There was just Scarlet Campbell smiling at me as if she's found a new best friend.

  "Where is Bella?" Amber asks as we're all seated down. "I haven't seen her since I've arrived."

  "Speak the devil's name," Scarlet rolls her eyes, nodding her head in a direction, "And she summons."