Just as I started doing push ups, which were the last thing to do to finish off my workout, Harry and his group walked in. I assumed Harry, just like Blaze, was training a group of people. His group consisted of 15 or 20 people, all dressed in black and looked like they were around my age or a couple years older. Harry started shouting out instructions for people to go do what they were told to do. He locked gazes with me for a second, his brows pulling tightly over his enticing jade eyes before he turned his head to face another woman.

She was all over him. Batting her eyelashes flirtatiously at him, tugging on her athletic top to reveal more cleavage, which certainly caught Harry's eyes to my disgust. Although I had to admit; she was gorgeous. Long ebony hair that trailed over her back, cocoa colored eyes that gazed hungrily at Harry, heart-shaped lips that were pulled in a seductive smile, everything about her reeked lust and confidence. The way she'd stand up to Harry without an ounce of fear, everybody was scared of Harry; but her, and maybe me. Or maybe not.

"Lil' Bitch why'd you stop?" Blaze asked me in annoyance, kicking my side abruptly. I fell to my side with a thud, looking up at her in irritation before moving back into my previous position. Since I was doing push-up and I suck at them, I bent my legs and rested on my knees before I started, only for Blaze to slam her foot into the side of my body again; except this time it was harder. "What the fuck are you doing? On your toes now," she pointed at me, her tone harsh and firm. I cursed under my breath before placing my toes on the floor this time and placing my hands flat on the floor, keeping it approximately shoulder width apart.

Just as I lifted myself off the ground, she rammed her foot into my side again, causing me to yelp out in surprise and pain and fall to my side for the third time. "What the hell I was doing it right this time!" I snapped at her loudly, causing a few people to gaze at me.

"No. That type of push ups are for wimps, which would be ideal for you but, you need to do the harder ones," she told me while I sat up now.

"Okay so how do you do them?" I asked.

"You get into the same position as before, the only difference is you keep your hands closer than shoulder width apart." I nodded understanding what to do now before moving into my previous position, this time keeping my hands close together.

I lowered my body slowly, immediately feeling the burn in my triceps and abdominal area, I tried to push myself again but the pain was too intense my body flopped down. I braced myself for a kick from Blaze but surprisingly nothing came. All I heard was laughter. I instantly sat up; there was a group of people near the cardio part of the gym who were watching me. I spotted the brunette who speaking to Harry earlier chuckling at my flushed face. I also spotted Harry next to her who was smirking at me in an amused manner.

My cheeks burned as I moved back into my position again, determined to do the pushup right this time. Blaze said I've to do 30 of these pushups, how am I to do 30 when I can't even do one? Just as my body lowered again it flopped, refusing to get up again. It was just so freaking intense. More laughter erupted from the nearby group, making anger boil my blood.

"Are you sure she's Russell's daughter?" I heard the brunette ask Harry loudly on purpose. "She can't even do a push-up! How pathetic," I heard her say loudly; a few people agreeing with her as more laughter filled the air. My cheeks flushed angrily when I heard Harry agree with her as well, standing close to her; enough for their shoulders to be nudging every few seconds.

The mentioning of my father immediately caused a surge of anger and distress through my veins. This bitch hardly knew me, yet she has the audacity to make fun of me just because I couldn't do a freaking push-up. I just wanted to throw concentrated hydrochloric acid at her face, which maybe remind you; is corrosive. Since when are you ever so violent Scarlett?