Chapter 23 Mourning

Start from the beginning

The Oarburgh's clothes were being ripped to shreds, the sleeves on his arms having been teared off. But what terrifies Green was Daniel's muscle arm that had the ability to strengthen itself. Now close enough, Daniel lands a powerful blow on Green's chest, causing the black haired teen to crash into some of the rocks and debris lying behind him.

 Now close enough, Daniel lands a powerful blow on Green's chest, causing the black haired teen to crash into some of the rocks and debris lying behind him

Daniel: Like this!

Green: Gah...!!

Daniel: You survived that..? Hrm. My senses were dulled by all that blood loss.

Green: W-Wait please...I want to live more than to die...'ll give information.

With his whole body ache, Green started to plead for his life.

Daniel: No need. We've already secured our captives.

Green: Barbara, was it? And Taeko-san. They were both strong opponents.

Daniel(mind):....! ...Barbara.

Hearing Barbara and Taeko's named made Daniel stop his advance for a few seconds. Seeing this, Green must've thought that Daniel was open for negotiations so he started to stall for time by saying something rather tactless.

Green: How about it? There's all sorts I can tell you. I even heard their last words. I know who killed Taeko-san.

Daniel gives a few moments of thought but in the end it's pointless to talk about it.

Daniel:...Hearing that won't bring them back. Now be a good little boy and die.

He said while drawing out a kunai knife out of his pocket. Seeing this, Green started to panicked and waving both hands deliriously.

Green: W-W-Wait, please! I'll even tell you who's pulling the strings. I'll do anything!

Daniel: Don't you think this pleading is pathetic? Now please be quiet and die.

At first Green started to think about what kind of things he wanted to say in order to draw out more time before he started to grin. Daniel who saw this started to narrow his eyes to as of why the sudden confidence, but Green had more to say.

 Daniel who saw this started to narrow his eyes to as of why the sudden confidence, but Green had more to say