Chapter 11

Tam sniffled as he signed off the last of the wedding invitation.
"You think you'll be okay for our wedding?" Keefe frowned at his fiancé.
"Keefe, our wedding is in like 2 months, this cold won't last that long." Tam smiled at Keefe, handing him the invitation he had signed.
Keefe sighed softly as he placed the invitation in an envelope and he instantly wrote the address and name on the envelope.

"Are we not giving Elowyn one?" Tam asked.
"Fitz will bring her as a plus one." Keefe said.
"And hopefully Dex brings his new boyfriend as his plus one."
Tam raised his eyebrows.
"Keefe, dear, why are you so obsessed with Dex's new boyfriend? Do you like him or something?" Tam asked.
"Tam! How dare you suggest such a thing!" Keefe gasped dramatically as he went over to Tam.

Keefe wrapped his arms around Tam from behind and hid his face in Tam's hair.
"I love you and only you, my love."
Tam smiled and he hung his head back, looking up at Keefe.
"Mmh, good." Tam said.
"Now go to the post office and send all those letters away. I need to get back into bed, I feel like shit."

Keefe took his arms away from Tam and Tam got up from his seat.
"I'll bring back some medicine and soup for you." Keefe said, watching as Tam groggily made his way towards their bedroom.
"Thank youu!" Tam called.
Keefe sighed and he looked at the small pile of letters.

He picked up the pile of letters and he glanced through all the invitations.
Fitzroy Vacker, Biana Vacker, Marella Redek, Sophie Foster, Dexter Dizznee, Cassius Sencen, Tiergan Alenefar, Wylie Endal, Quan and Mai Song, as well as other family members, friends, and some people Keefe worked with.

The only reason Keefe and Tam invited Tam's biological parents was to give them a chance to prove themselves of...well, not being assholes. Tam wasn't extremely happy about the idea, but Linh and Keefe sort of convinced Tam. Plus, it'd be unlikely they'd even come.
Linh didn't get an invite as she is Tam's maid of honour.

Now, Keefe had to send the letters away.

*****

Biana sat back in her seat in her office as she delicately opened the letter she had brought from home to her work.
She pulled out a small piece of paper and Biana smiled at it as she read through it.

'You are officially invited to
Keefe Sencen and Tam Song's Wedding!

25th March
5:00PM

Shores of Solace Beach

You may bring a plus one. '

Biana furrowed her eyebrows at the location. And she looked into the envelope, seeing a crystal in it, to probably the Shores of Solace.
Biana wondered how Keefe and Tam managed to convince Cassius to let them have their wedding by his house.

"Uhm...Lady Biana, there is another man outside wanting to talk to you-?"
"Ugh, did my father send him?"
"W-well...I'll go check..."
"If he did, please send him away!"

~~~~~

"Elowyn!"
Fitz smiled as he entered the living room where his wife was.
Elowyn looked over, setting down her cup of tea.
"Yes, dear?" Elowyn questioned, confused why Fitz seemed to be so happy.

"We've been invited to Keefe and Tam's wedding." Fitz said, holding the invitation up.
"Make sure you make time for the 25th of March."
Elowyn seemed unsure.
"Do I have to go?" Elowyn frowned at her husband.
"I don't even like Tam or Keefe-"
Fitz sighed.
"...We can go shopping for dresses for the wedding? Something new and elegant?" Fitz managed a smile as he looked at his wife.
Elowyn's eyes sparkled.
"Ah...well I can't say no! Keefe is a dear friend of yours!" Elowyn smiled at Fitz.
"Let's go shopping this weekend!"

~~~~~

Dex walked into the Mentors lounge and he seen Wyatt drinking some coffee by the counter.
"Wyatt!" Dex exclaimed, walking over.
Dex noticed some other mentors glancing at him as he called for Wyatt but he ignored them.
Wyatt smiled at Dex.
"Hey, you must've had a good morning." Wyatt said, noticing how Dex was smiling.
Dex leaned against the counter.

"I got an invitation to Keefe and Tam's wedding." Dex smiled.
"I can bring a plus one, so...if you'd like, you can come along with me."
Wyatt thought about it, humming.
"Well, how can I say no to free food?" Wyatt grinned.
Dex rolled his eyes.
"Ha-ha. I'll let Tam know I'm bringing you later on then." Dex said.
"Think we can go shopping for suits sometime soon then?" Wyatt asked.
"Yeah! Sure!" Dex smiled.
"It lets us spend more time together, so why not?"
Dex elbowed Wyatt. Wyatt smiled.
"Awh, you're so sweet." Wyatt cooed.

~~~~~

"I am hurt." Linh frowned as she stared at Marella's invitation for Keefe and Tam's wedding.
Marella rolled her eyes.
"Didn't they tell you that you wouldn't get one because you're already apart of the wedding?" Marella questioned, looking at Linh as she shuffled closer to Linh on the couch.
Linh shrugged, wrapping her arm around Marella.
"Still, I can't believe it. My own brother not inviting me!" Linh exclaimed dramatically.
Marella smiled and she reached up, kissing Linh's cheek.

"You're such a dork." Marella said.
"You love me." Linh smiled at Marella.
"Ugh, I do." Marella sighed.

~~~~~

"When were you going to tell me that you were going to have your wedding by my house?!" Cassius scowled at his son.
Cassius kept glancing between the invitation and his imparter.
Keefe grinned at his father.
"Hey, you only gave us 100 lusters for our wedding, so I think it's fair for us to have the wedding by the beach, near your place. Just be glad I'm not having our honeymoon there and kicking you out for a week!" Keefe exclaimed.

Cassius sighed and he shook his head.
"Keefe..."Cassius sighed.
"Did your fiancé approve of this?"
Suddenly Tam appeared next to Keefe.
"Your son likes to spring things on me too." Tam stated.
"I thought we were going to a random beach until he told me it was the Shores of Solace, and he told me that he had already talked to you about it."
Tam shot Keefe a glare and Keefe grinned nervously.

Cassius stared at Tam.
"...You still have time to run away." Cassius stated.
Tam couldn't help but snort as Keefe scowled.
"Dad!" Keefe exclaimed.

Tam's own imparter went off and he grabbed it out of his pocket.
Keefe glanced at Tam and Tam bit his inner cheek as he stared at the message he got.
"You okay?" Keefe asked, hanging up on his father and putting his own imparter away.
Tam gulped and he took a deep breath.

"Uhm...my mother will come to our wedding and she's going to send us 500 lusters for the wedding soon." Tam said, looking at Keefe.
Keefe blinked.
"Oh! Woah...uhm...are we...accepting this money?" Keefe asked.
Tam bit his lower lip and he shrugged, setting his imparter aside.
"I don't....I mean..." Tam struggled.

Keefe sighed and he wrapped his arms around Tam, embracing him in his arms.
"Okay...relax. Deep breaths, let's not think about this for now...and let's bring Linh over tomorrow to talk about this, okay?" Keefe asked, his tone of voice was comforting and he kissed Tam's head.
Tam hid his face in Keefe's shoulder and he nodded.
"Mmhmm..." Tam hummed in response.

--------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1247

A/N: Fedex content is coming, I swear 🙏🙏