Part 10 pain and a secret plan

Im now sitting in chemistry class with the worst mood I've ever had since I'm at this school. But in the last couple of days it turned into a pure nightmare. Flash, the school bully, well let's say I got on his bad side by purposely pissing him off for bullying Peter and Ned. He was making Ned trip with his science project in his hand and it shattered on the floor. Next up he was roughly pushing Peter into the locker and punching him into the face for literally no reason at all. Right after he had dodged a few of Flash's punches I jumped right in between the two. I ended up getting a black eye from Flash and he earned himself a kick in the stomach and a bloody nose. Luckily I wasn't suspended from school, I just got detention for one week since it was the first time I got in trouble.

So that's why I'm not in the best mood. My eye was turning a bit and I could feel the bruise starting to build itself. I had to go to the school nurse to check that out and she was quiet surprised when I gave the pain a 2/10. I mean sure thing that hurts a bit but definitely not as much as I'm used too. So this leads me to acknowledge to my chemistry class which was beyond boring for me. And for some reason I keep dozing off like a hundred times, even Peter seems to notice that and kept reminding me that I should pay attention before I get in serious trouble.

"Miss Williams would you please pay attention to the class. You can sleep at home NOT IN MY CLASS" she snapped at me while slamming a book on my table. My head immediately shoot up revealing the black eye I got from Flash. She looks at me in pure shock and dropped the topic of me sleeping in her class. "Hey new kid" Flash whisper yelled in my direction and threw a paper ball at me. It hit me on the shoulder drawing my attention to him once more. "We are not done yet, this was just the beginning. The next time we won't be so easy on you. Absolutely no one crosses me without punishment" he continues.

"Mister Tompson I will only remind you one more time! The breaks are for chats not my class, otherwise you will get detention" miss Jones said loudly from the blackboard. Peter and I looked at each other and giggled quietly. Fortunately this was the last class of the day for so I had only one hour off detention left to go through. Peter also has to go there so I knew that it wouldn't get so boring. The time in detention passed quickly and soon we are off the hook. We parted at on the street next to the coffee shop. We hugged goodbye and I wished Peter good luck with his internship. Luckily I was able to ask him more about it while we were sitting in detention. He also had told me that it was really fun and that he learned a bunch of new stuff there. So after saying goodbye to him I went inside and worked for about two hours until Evelyn told me that my package has arrived with all the clothes that I had ordered.

—> meanwhile at the Starktower <—

Peter came in a bit later due to the extra hour of school he had today. When he walked past the security at the front and made his way down to the lab where Tony and Bruce usually work he was typing on his phone. Aria had just gotten a phone and since than they chat throughout the day, sometimes at night when neither of them could sleep. When he arrived at the lab, just a couple minutes later the was still in deep thoughts and deeply interest in his phone. "Hey kid what are you doing and why are you so late?" Tony asked him. Bruce just quickly  looked up from his work and nodded, a common greeting from him when he is busy. Peter quickly explains that he had detention because of a fight he has gotten himself into. He also talked about Aria, who has jumped right in between the two of them but got hurt.

Both I Tony and Bruce stopped their work and listened closely to him, because he never talked that much about school and the girl he had mentioned. They both asked him about the fight and if that was again because of his bully, Flash. Bruce was concerned for his health and wanted to check him out but Peter refused to do the check ups. Instead he talks about Aria and how fast she had become an important friend to him. He also talked about the fact that she is extremely smart and was able to solve tasks that nobody else in class could solve.

"Wait a second spiderboy does that happen to be the same person who works at a small coffee shop around here. You know the one you told me about because of the awesome coffee?" he questioned the boy with a stern look on his face. Peter shyly nodded his head and start looking around the lab in hopes of finding a distraction for them so they wouldn't ask further questions. But unfortunately it didn't work out well because some days ago the two of them had made some selfies that are still on his phone and now they pop on the screen.

"Oh holy s*** she looks exactly like YOU Tony well almost" Bruce exclaimed shocked when he took a short glimpse at the picture. Tony was shocked by the fact that she indeed looks similar to him and he was also mad at himself. He was mad because he didn't realize this when she served him his coffee. He was so confused because he was wandering how old she was and who her mother could be. When he took a closer look he notices that she had some parts of her face that look like his friend and team mate Captain America. He was more than eager to know more about this young girl, but he knew that he couldn't make it that obvious.

He asked Peter a bit more for example where or who her parents are, since when she is here in town, where she live. Peter got more and more curious and confused why he wanted you to know all this stuff. When Peter was about to ask him why Tony announced that he would offer her an internship as well. And for the cover story they want to make a special test or assignment at their school and whoever finishes the text with zero mistakes will get the internship.