Part 15 never sneak up to a god

I know that I had to be concentrated especially on so thing this complex, like the tasks that where handed me from doctor Banner. I already had been thinking about Loki the entire night and school day, which didn't bothered me at all. But now, now that I really need to concentrate myself it was a distraction. I kept replaying the same image over and over in my mind. He looks so handsome but somehow troubled and I had a strange desire that I need to see him.

And just like it was faith, the topic New York and Loki came up and Mr Stark and doctor Banner wanted to know my opinion on this whole topic. I told them that I didn't really know anything about that only the stuff Peter and told and shown me. They were all shocked and now I ended up having a heated conversation with they about Loki and how he was such a bad person and stuff like that. I didn't said anything because I only knew one side of the story, their side. So I asked bluntly if they had his side of the story, to which I was told that they didn't got anything out of him and that he is now in a special cell at the tower. I made a mental note to check the system later for his cell, because I was not desperate to find out his version of the story.

So after the conversation had ended we all continued to work, or in my case zone out while pretending to o work as well. After some time my stomach started to growl and I prayed to god that it wasn't loud enough for anyone to notice that. But unfortunately dr Banner did, he looked concerned at me and his eyes are filed with concern. I waved it off and told him that's it's fine but when it happened for a few more time and the others started to notice it as well he spoke up. „Okay kiddo go up into the kitchen and get yourself something to eat and drink it's essential for you health and wellbeing" dr Banner told me in a friendly but still pushing manner. I nodded put down my work and headed out of the lab. But instead of going straight to the kitchen I had something much more important to do. I had to see Loki.

I tiptoed around the corner and landed in front of another elevator. I previously had hacked myself into the system to find a fast and unnoticed way to get to the basement, where his cell was located. I had memorized it so hopefully nobody would notice me sneaking around. I had to go down 3 floors to get there but with the  elevator it only took me about a minute.

When the door audibly opened and revealed an empty corridor. I tiptoed down the hallway and was stopped by a big metal door. On the right side was a small touch screen that reads the hand and finger prints, but also a small pad where you need to tap on the code. I tried a few times, which didn't work out, when suddenly my hand landed in the screen. After a light scanned my hand the door opened. I didn't cared why that just happened because I just wanted to see him.

When I was almost at his cell I stopped. There was only one corned and glass that separated me from him. It seams like he hadn't noticed me so I used the opportunity to take a closer look at him. The pictures and videos didn't even slightly catch his handsome look, the long dark sleek hair was shining in the dim light. His cheekbones look like they are sharp enough to cut you. I slowly went to take a closer look at him and it was worth. When I could get a better view on him, I now tall he was I was a bit intimidated.

„Well I must say that no one ever was able to sneak up to me so, I'm impressed" a dark thick voice spoke up directly at me. I looked up with my most determined expression that I could put on. I didn't said anything while I walked closer to him I just observed him. His armor that he was wearing was all black with a lot of layers colored green mixed up perfectly with gold.

I stopped right in front of him and now it's just the security glass that separates us. Standing only a couple feet across from him he was even taller than me, even though he was standing in the middle of his cell. He was standing straight with made him even more intimidating with his hands clasped behind his back and his stern expression yet somehow intrigued.

I gathered all the confidence that I could find, steadied myself and said "hello nice to meet you".  "Are you also here to mock me or make fun of me or are you sent to get information out of me?" he spat at me. I could sense some sort of fear and blocking from his voice, a feeling that I knew too well.

"I'm not being sent here, in fact if anyone would know I would be in extreme trouble. So I just came to hear your side off this whole story" I said carefully trying not to push to hard. But just like I  expected he remains silent. It was like we were locked into a staring contest, which was kind of funny.

Looking him straight into his eyes I memorized every tiny detail in his face. And when I looked at eyes I noticed something strange. His eyes are now fully green with a hint of gold and absolutely no signs of blue in it.

"Your eyes? They are now green not blue anymore, how come?" I asked clearly being curious. He raised an eyebrow which showed me that he was never asked this question before so he just heaved it off by telling me that gods could do that.

I tried to get a bit more out of him but before I could do that the door opened and I hear footsteps approaching us fast. „WHO ARE YOU REALLY?!" Mr Stark shouted while aiming at me with his hand blasters.