Part 9 the name is Stark, Tony Stark

The next day was pretty much the same. I was woken up by Evelyn, who bought me food and after that I got ready for school. Peter was already waiting for me down in front of the door. I greeted him with a smile on my face and we made our way to school. During the day I was introduced to his friends Ned and MJ. They are both pretty nice towards me and I can tell that they have a special bond as friends. Ned was pretty fast forward to me, asking me lots of questions about my life and past. MJ seems to notice my distress and interrupted him by giving him a slight slap on the shoulder. "Stop it Ned can't you see that she is uncomfortable" she scoffed him. I couldn't help myself but laugh and told him that it's fine and I just didn't want to talk about my past that much. The only information I gave was that till then it wasn't the best life at all, which was a total understatement to say the least.

When Ned asked Peter how his internship went so far I was definitely intrigued. My shocked expression must've given away that I have no idea of what they are talking about because Peter started to explain to how he has an internship at Stark-industry. Apparently he owns it by being extremely smart and knowing so much about technology. He just changed the topic which occurred to me that there is something behind it. For the remaining day we followed our individual schedule, luckily we had a few classes together where of course we all sit together.

———

I still can't quite believe that it now has been about a month since I came to the town. I can say that they are a few ups and down for me but do far everything was fine and today she told me that I would get my first paycheck. I was a bit excited because that means I can buy me some stuff for example some new clothes because aim still wearing the worn out clothes from Evelyn's grandchildren. So just like every day Peter came around at 7:20 am so we have enough time to be at school on time.

Today school was no fun at all. We had some pop quizzes in some lessons and a big test in maths. Even though I'm used to tests and assignments all day long, this was something else. And it seems like the school bully and his group start to notice me. I got called nicknames and they start to mock me, the way I dress and act is something they despise. They started to block my way to my locker and annoyed me with stupid comments or rumor. This is the reason why I'm so happy to finally leave this school for today. Fortunately school ends at 3:45pm and right after that I can be at the coffee shop. I grew fond of  the working there because I meet or better to say serve interesting people. I can easily tell by their clothes in which part of society they work.

So when I entered the shop I was greeted with the familiar sent. I said hello to Evelyn and went to the back of the shop to drop off my back and jacket. I grabbed my long black apron so that I was ready for work. During my first hour I couldn't quite get my mind off of today's conversation between Peter and Ned. I made a mental note to ask Peter a bit more about the internship, but for now I need to get to the next costumer.

"Hello there and welcome to caffeine chronicles, what can I get for you?" I greeted him with my signature smile, hoping I'm not rude or unfriendly at all. He looks at me e a bit puzzled after that and seems to have lost his words. He looks like I have seen his face somewhere around. He had dark brown blackish short hair and a small beard. His eyes are dark and he had dark circles underneath them. Other than that he had a Black Sabbath T-shirt over a black and white small striped pullover.  When he found his words again he said that he wanted a plain black coffee with no milk nor sugar in it. „I'll be right back with your coffee, feel free to look around I'll call you out when it's ready. Oh wait I need your name for that" I told him kindly. That shocked him even more so he asked perplexed „well your new here kiddo? Don't you know me?" . „Well apparently not, I'm so sorry" I apologized quickly lowering my head in embarrassment and shame. „Well the name is Stark, S-T-A-R-K. Tony Stark." he answered with a sassy slightly sarcastic tone.

I hurried up to finish making all the coffees so I could get him his. By now I silently feared that the coffee machine will break down due to the emends amount coffee she had to prepare, thanks to bunch of costumers that came in today. So I made the black coffee, which took me about two minutes. When I looked up I saw him sitting on one of the chairs, typing something into his phone, near the counter right next to a big window. I called out his name, of course not loud enough to get the attention of anybody else.

When hears his name his head shoot up immediately and he quickly came over. „Thank you miss...?" , „oh it's Aria" I completed his sentence with a big generous smile. „Okay well then tank you miss Aria" he said plainly and went out of the door. For my last half hour of work I cleaned up tables and sorted some books back into the right place in the shelf.

Once everything was done she handed me my paycheck. I was impressed by the umbers, apparently I made $580 in just one month. Evelyn explains to me that usually it would be way higher but since I live with her she would keep a bit so she can pay the bills and other stuff. I totally understands it because I know that everything is pretty much expensive.

Up in my room she offered me that I can buy some clothes in the newest online shop. She showed me some pretty interesting ones, which I definitely going to check out later today. She also told me that her bank account is connected to all of them so whatever I wanted to buy I could easily do that. I thanked her and told her that I will give her the money when I do that. She just smiled and told me that dinner will soon be ready and with that she was out of the room.

So I spend the entire afternoon checking out tons of clothes in various styles until I found something that I liked.

I found a style called oversized or baggy style

I found a style called oversized or baggy style. It looks comfortable and cozy because I don't like showing off my body that much. I also started to feel more full and thick but I tried to bury these thoughts deep in me. So I looked at the total which was about $280 and was a bit talken by surprise. I don't knew it would be that much but it was fine because these clothes are definitely worth it. And with that I bought them and right after that I went to Evelyn, told her the total and after that we had dinner together.