Part 24 home alone with a god

So a few days later when I was sitting on my desk at the window in room listening to music when I suddenly got rudely interrupted by an ear-deafening sound. I put down my headphones and immediately recognized that sound. It was an emergency alert, which could only mean one thing. Something was wrong.

Without a warning my door flew open, revealing an anxious looking Steve who was panting heavily. "Come down kiddo HURRY!" he said rapidly and dashed down he corridor and the elevator. I was more then confused, because I've never seen him his out off breath so this has to be a real emergency.  So I quickly sprinted after him and luckily I was able to catch the same elevator as Steve. The ride down was quick so I had no time to ask him what was going on.

In the living room everyone was in a rush. Nat and Clint came running screaming incoherent sentences around. Bruce was running around telling everyone their instructions while Tony ran towards me. I was a bit confused because he never looked that disturbed before.

"Hey shorty. Listen we got an emergency mission that requires all of us. So it would be way too dangerous for you so you have to stay here. BUT you need to stay here with Loki. If anything happens call me and be careful!'' he told me briefly before running off to the quinjet. "Bye take care" everyone shouted before the door of the jet closed and took off.

So here I was. Confused with little to no information and a god. A god I had no idea what to do with to keep him entertained. So at first I tried to desperately think about something entertaining for us to do. When I noticed that I couldn't get a single ideas I got frustrated. So I went back to my room, but before that I knocked on his door. When the door flung open I was stunned. Loki stood there looking like he had just came out off the shower. A towel wrapped around his lean torso showing off his muscles and his damp slightly wet hair hanging down onto his bold shoulders.

When he saw me his eyes widened and a smile appeared on his face. Damn that smile, I thought to myself. But with a quick head movement  a golden mist appeared around his gorgeous body. Only a second later he was all dressed in his usual black, emerald green and gold amor. "Wa-wait you still have some ma-magic?!" I stuttered in pure awe and shock. After these words left my mouth He grabbed the collar of my jacked, pulled me into his room and shut the door.

"You cannot ever tell anyone Aria" he growled into my face as he pushed me against his now closed door. I could feel his breath on my cheek as he hushed the words into my ear. "But.. I-I I mean how are you able to do that, not that I mind" I whispered at him. He released me, took a step back and sat down on his bed.

"You know I'm a god. Nobody can limit my powers with a device. Not even Stark. But I'd like to keep that between us. A little secret, our secret" he said and added his signature smile. I simply nodded because I was still mesmerized by what I had just witnessed. "Of course this stays between us so don't worry I won't tell a soul and THIS WAS AWESOME" I cheered. "Great. And it makes me happy to hear that" he smiled kindly at me.

When I saw the questioning look on his face I explained to him why I was in front of his door in the first place. He simply acknowledged that information and asked me what I was going to do next. I shrugged with my shoulder showing him that I had no idea. He gently tapped next to himself on a spot on the bed telling me to sit down next to him.

When I sat down on the bed I noticed how soft it was. It felt nice and was like you'd imagine sitting down on a cloud. Neither of us said a word and we remained silent for a few minutes. It wasn't an awkward one. It was a simple comfortable silence where we both enjoyed the company of each other. So when I inhaled audibly he turned his head towards me. "I-I also have something to show you. BUT you can't tell anyone that either" I said quietly. He raised an eyebrow and nodded.

I slowly rolled up my sleeves a little bit, just enough for my hands to be free. I thanked gathered all my strength, closed my eyes and concentrated. I felt a tingling sensation spreading through my arms, wrists and fingers. And when I opened my eyes my finger tips are surrounded by blue goldish mist. I could only hold the mist for thirty seconds before it disappeared again. When I reopened my eyes I felt a buzzing headache and I started to feel a bit dizzy.

"I didn't know I wasn't alone. How are you able to so such magic that you possess?" Loki immediately asked me when I looked at him. "Please don't tell anyone... I don't want to be an experiment...again" I pleaded. He nodded his head while still staring at me and my hands with his eyes wide open. "I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me and besides who would believe me anyway" he mumbled. "Thank you this means a lot to and not everyone Loki. I believe you and I always will" I smiled at him.

We continued to sit in silence for a few minutes before he asked me since when I was able to do that. I told him that I accidentally had discovered it a few years ago. I explained to him that I could do that for too long because my head always started to spin when I do that. He simply just listened to that, nodded a few times and in the end offered me to help me. I was stunned by that and immediately said yes.

"Miss Aria the Avengers will be here in five minutes" JARVIS interrupted our conversation. We both looked at each other is slight shock, because neither of us expected them to be back this fast. I stood up as well as Loki. I told him that I was going back to my room and thanked him again for his offer of him teaching me how to use my secret magic.

In my room I put on my headphones, sat one on my desk and started to draw again. My music got interrupted by JAVIS once again telling me to come down.

Back in the living room I was greeted by an exhausted group of friends. When I asked them what happened they told me that they had to stopp a few HYDRA members who were trying to get into a lab where they test bio chemicals. I asked if they were hurt,but luckily they weren't. Tony then came up to me asked if I had any problems with Loki.

I shook my head and told him that everything went fine and that I had no problems. I earned a pleased smile from him and a pat on my shoulder. "I'm proud of you kid. If you would excuse me I need to shower" he announced and walked away. I on the other hand stayed in the living room listening to the report of the mission, while still thinking about the time I had with Loki.