Part 31 tell us the truth, please

After Loki and I had confessed our feelings for each other everything went well. We still had our daily practice sessions together and after that we just spend some time together talking, cuddling or reading. But he notices that I became anxious around the meal times and I knew that it only was a matter of time until he wouldn't let me of the hook with my excuses.

So a few days later I woke up feeling absolutely miserable and exhausted. I was wriggling in pain almost the entire time but at some point I must've dozen off to sleep. So as groggy as I felt I got up and dragged myself down into the kitchen. Putting on some music with the help of JARVIS I started making a coffee and felt the rhythm snd the best of the music.

I was enjoying my time just by myself and the coffee when I heard footsteps from afar coming closer and closer. It was Steve and Tony who were having a little talk while approaching the kitchen. Apparently it was about Tony having on much coffee and him whining that he could never have enough.

"Het kiddo whatcha doing?" Tony ask me while I was sipping on my coffee. "Hmmm, oh nothing, why?" I asked, to which I got no answer just an acknowledging nod. So I settled down onto on off the couches with my coffee and waited for the others to come down as well.

So it wasn't long until everyone has arrived and made their-self's either a coffee or breakfast. At this point I was already zoning in and out of reality and didn't realized that Nat and Tony had sat down across from me. I slightly jumped,feeling startled by the sound of snapping right in front of my face. "Hello... Hello earth to Aria, are you in there?!" Steve said sounding confused and concerned when he snapped his fingers in front of my eyes.

I blocked a couple of time, regaining my focus and sense for my surroundings. "Hmm oh yeah, I'm sorry" I mumbled. "Don't be sorry sweetheart what were you thinking about" re replied kindly, his voice a bit lower than usual, almost like her fears that he would scare me. "Hm oh nothing I just got lost in my thought track that's all" I said with a fake smile on my face, trying to play it off as cool as possible so he didn't asks any further questions. For a second it worked but just until Sam came running in, panting heavily and having a sheet of paper in his hand.

"GUYS I FOUND  AN ARTICLE ABOUT ARIA... ACCIDENT.... LOST" he said panting heavily that I feared he would pass out soon. As son as these words left his mouth I froze in shock. My breathing stopped for a second and immediately all eyes were on me and I could feel that. "Put it on the screen" Tony said, his eyes never leaving me while he seems a bit shaken up. While they were all mumbling around whisper yelling I started to shake more and more and started to become more visibly.

A cold gentle hand touched mine and my eyes were met by beautiful green one almost like a deep forest. "Don't worry love, I'm here for you so there is no need to be afraid" Loki mumbled softly into my right ear, sending shivers down my spine. Luckily for us the team was busy enough putting the infos on the screen, so they didn't notice him sneaking into the room right next to me.

"So what do you say- wa..wait what is reindeer games doing here?!" Tony asked, his voice filled with sarcasm and a hint of anger. I didn't say a word and neither does Loki we both just rolled our eyes at his snarky nickname. "You can't get under my skin that easy Stark, not even with this stupid nickname of yours" Loki replied sassily.

"Enough with the two of you. Aria can you explain THIS" Steve said sternly. And there it was, the time I have to come clean with my past. My heart was heavy as I looked at the picture on the screen and I felt tike I was his by a train. A train of pain, nightmares and guilt. The picture showed a younger version of me on a cctv cam, killing a what I thought was a terrorist. My eyes were instantly filled with tears, but I knew that I couldn't break down in front of them.

"So?!" Steve questions me impatiently. "Yes tha...that's me but I. I don't have an explanation for this." I stuttered. "Then why do you have a HYDRA Symbole on your uniform" Sam asked. "I already told you that I was raised y HYDRA. What I didn't told you is that they also made me do terrible things and for the most parts I don't have memories. But I knew what I did because even if they took my memory, they couldn't take away my feeling or the nightmares." I said as my voice began to crack and I quickly wiped away a single  tear.

They all looked at me in disbelief and shock. After taking a deep breath I explained a bit further. I told them about how they raised me, the brutal training that went on for almost day and night even thought that I was exhausted. I told them about the room I was regularly brought into when I wasn't good enough or when I didn't followed one of their weird rules.

"Im so sorry peanut we didn't knew" Tony said and pulled me into a hug. When he released me he asks how I even ended up in New York and how I was able to get out of there. So with a shaky voice I slowly began to explain. I told them about how I ended up almost dead in my cell after my last punishment in the white room, the conversation that I overheard from the two scientists. How confused I was after learning that I seem to have family when they told me for my entire life that I had no one. About the tiny spark of hope that blossomed in me. The time I was on the run until I needed at the tower. I ended my explanation with the sentence with "all I ever wanted was a family".

They all immediately came up to me and hugged me. "And now you have it. A big family of you want to" Steven and Tony said to me. I nodded eagerly and smiled wildly. "So you now seem to have two dads and a bunch of crazy uncles and aunts. But how will you call Steve and Tony" Sam cheers. "I haven't thought about it yet but I guess it will be dad for Tony and papa for Steven, only if that's okay for you two"I mumbled looking at the two of them hoping that it would be fine for them. "Yes that would be awesome munchkin" they both said and hugged me again.

"You know what that means. A PARTY to celebrate that we have a daughter and let's also make it public. And yes before you all complain about her safety it will all being taken care off. So in one week from now on we will celebrate" dad cheered and clapped his hands together while the rest of the team crowned st the mentioning of a party.