Part 13 the avengers

Great I thought and now I had all eyes on me and the sound of shattering glass next to me. I looked shocked on my left side and saw Mr Stark looking as white as a ghost at me. And when I looked at the other Avengers they all looked equally shocker or confused. They all started questioning me at the same time and eventually they all stopped when I didn't replied to either of their questions.

"Please stopp can't you see that she is scared" Peter jumped in. "I'm not scared just overworked with all these questions" I mumbled while fighting with my hands. "Sorry kid we didn't want to scare or overwhelm you" Hawkeye said calmly "but please can you answer our question, of course each at a time?" He asked while looking at his colleges. I nodded and we all moved to the couches to sit down. I knew that if I start to answer all the questions I have to rethink more about my past that I could handle right now. So I thought that the best idea was to start explaining everything on my own.

I started the story of Aria Williams that is a runaway. Just like I told the school, well except for the run away part. I told them that I lived with my parent in Philadelphia for some time. I explained that it was never easy for at home and that they weren't the best parent. I even croaked out that I got punished for the tiniest mistake that I made. And in some point it wasn't fully a lie. I continued with that I went to school like every other kid and later teen and that I used the opportunity to run away when I collected enough money. And after that I registered myself at the mid town high so I can graduate in a few years. I eventually got to the part where I told them that I met Peter on my first day of school and just a couple months later, at the present time, the opportunity was to get an internship and now here I was.

When i finished it seems like they were a bit unhappy abut the outcome. The only two question they asked me when I was done where: why do I look like a mixed young female version of Tony and Steve? And where I'm staying right now when I left my old life behind? I was surprised, because the last question came from Black Widow herself. She looks at me with some sort of an understanding look of sympathy and curiosity on her face. I told them that I'm staying at the sweet coffee shop owners place. Peter explains to them who Evelyn is and that she is really nice.

In the end they all seem to buy my lie because I didn't want to find out what they were going to do to me if they find out I was at HYDRA or worse that I was created from the DNA of one of their own. Well at least not everything was a total lie I mean did got beaten up but just not by my parents, because I didn't have real ones, the other parts like running away and trying to start a new life here is true.

A few "oh's" and "awe's" were exchanged along with sympathy looks in my direction. "So enough with this emotional feelings talk let's introduce ourselves to Aria" Mr Stark said loudly while clapping his hands together. "Lady Aria, may I introduce myself and my fellow team members to you" Thor boomed. I just nodded still a bit shocked about his loud and booming voice.

"God damn pointbreak use your inner voice, we already talked about this! Sooner or later we will be deaf and I don't want that!" Mr Stark interrupted him. I giggled a bit because of the funny nickname he gave him. Luckily the next time Thor started speaking it wasn't as loud as it was the first time, still loud but manageable.

"I'm sorry for being so loud Lady Aria. So my name is Thor Odinson god of thunder. This here my little midgardian friend is the man of iron as you might know", "IT'S IRONMAN" Mr Stark wined but shut his mouth after a stern look that was came from Captain America. "So as I was about to tell you is that this here is Captain of America. The guy with the bow and the arrows calls himself Hawkeye and Lady Romanov is also known as Black Widow and of course dr Banner who can turn into a big green beast called the Hulk so I guess that's all" he finishes. Of course I already knew their names but it was sweet how proud he was about that so I just smiled and said nothing.