𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖☆

(𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫)

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟑- 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲.

The passing years cast a veil of stability over Orion and Walburga's marriage, as they maintained a facade of blissful unity in the wizarding world

The passing years cast a veil of stability over Orion and Walburga's marriage, as they maintained a facade of blissful unity in the wizarding world. Public appearances painted a picture of a content pureblood couple, their union seemingly unblemished.

However, behind the closed doors of their private domain, an unspoken understanding prevailed — a delicate balance of distance and a semblance of friendship.

They would remain on friendly terms, never once speaking of his love for Eleanor, and Walburga's alliance with Abraxas had continued, they themselves had uncovered a strange friendship.

She had focused her efforts on potion making, she found herself remarkably well in that area. Brewing potions for herself and Orion when he would arrive at the cottage hurt from his profession.

As she apparated into Diagon Alley, she made her way through the busy cobblestone street in search of an ingredients shop.

The narrow alleys were lined with various magical establishments, each displaying an array of wares in their windows.

Walburga moved with purpose, her dark robes swaying with each determined step. Her sharp eyes scanned the storefronts, searching for the distinctive sign that would mark the entrance to the ingredients shop she sought.

Spotting the familiar emblem, she made her way to the entrance of the shop named "Mystical Brews & Potions." The bell above the door chimed softly as she entered, and the air inside was filled with the aromatic blend of magical herbs and rare potion ingredients.

Shelves adorned with colorful jars and vials lined the walls, creating an atmosphere of mystical allure.

Quickly grabbing the ingredients she needed for an 'Angel's Trumpet Draught' a potion that would silently poison its drinker to death.

The dark arts of potion-making were familiar territory for Walburga, and her deft hands moved with practiced ease as she selected each component.

"What exactly are you brewing that would require that many fairy wings?" A soft voice asked her.

Startled, Walburga turned to face the source of the soft voice. A petite figure, cloaked in a hooded robe, stood nearby, observing her with curious eyes. The dim lighting in the shop made it challenging to discern the stranger's features.

Suppressing any signs of surprise, Walburga replied with a measured tone.

"Merely a potion for a specific purpose. I require these components for their unique magical properties." Her gaze remained steady, subtly assessing the newcomer's intentions.

The hooded figure nodded knowingly, "Ah, the delicate balance of potion-making. It's fascinating, isn't it?"

The figure walked closer to her until she removed her hood revealing light blue eyes.