Chapter 104 - Variety Show (6) - A Lil Spicy

Start from the beginning

As he looked up at her with a cocky expression, she couldn't help but ask. "What?"

"Come here." He gestured for her to come closer to him with his fingers.

"Why?"

"I have to tell you something." Seeing her suspicious look, he held his fingers to his lips, "It's a secret."

Still suspicious, she took a couple of steps closer, and once she was within arm's length, Kaiser quickly snagged her arm and tugged her close to him, twirling her body until her back was to him.

Pulling her onto his lap, he wrapped his arms around her tightly before pressing his nose into her neck and taking a deep breath of her sweet, intoxicating scent he couldn't get out of his mind.

It wasn't overpowering or sickly sweet, but each time he inhaled, he felt as if he was relaxing in the warm sun, enjoying a tasty treat wrapped in a cozy blanket while sipping rich, decadent chocolate. Like a cat lying in a warm blanket, he wanted to bury himself in the smell.

"You smell so good, Valentina. I want to eat you up," Kaiser told her in a muffled voice, not removing his face as he buried it deeper into her neck. Feeling his warm breath tickling her neck, she could feel her face starting to heat up as he began pressing kisses to her neck.

"Focus. Why are you here?" With no hesitation, Valentina promptly smacked his forehead before shoving his head away from her before he started chomping on her like a dog treat.

Laughing, Kaiser settled her more comfortably in his lap, happy as she didn't try to get up and leaned fully against him. The soft strands of her hair tickled his face, and that wonderful smell surrounded him completely, causing him to sit quietly in a daze.

As Valentina absentmindedly drew patterns on his hand, her nails lightly scratching him, he felt as if his whole body was being stroked, and he dropped his head on her shoulders again as he lost his train of thought.

"Kaiser?"

"Mmm, give me a moment; I can't concentrate when you do that." He murmured into her ear, his words coming out slowly and with great care.

Hearing the strained voice, Valentina could feel her mischievous side rear up. She stopped her hands temporarily before resuming her actions and using her other hand to draw on his thigh as she asked in a sultry voice. "Oh? What am I doing?"

"Wicked girl. Don't start something you can't finish." Kaiser murmured as he wrapped his arms tighter around her waist and began stroking her stomach with his fingers, imitating the patterns she drew on his legs.

As his hands crept dangerously higher, she felt him nibble on her ear lightly before she felt the tip of his tongue lightly trace the shape of her ear, the sensation sending a shiver down her spine.

Valentina could feel the atmosphere getting dangerous and a certain object getting hard beneath her. As Kaiser's warm tongue swept a trail down her neck before lightly biting her, she knew she needed to stop this now before things got too out of hand.

"Okay, okay, I give up. Let's stop. Don't give me a hickey." She moved her body forward, and he reluctantly stopped caressing her.

"So soon? Too bad. I was just getting into it." Kaiser replied in a disappointed voice. Placing one last kiss against her ear, causing her to shudder, he firmly wrapped his arms around hers, holding them in place.

"Are you going to behave now?" Kaiser asked sternly.

Hearing him caution her, she could feel her mischievous side rear up again, and she wiggled her hands until they touched his thigh again.

As she still found a way to trace patterns on his thighs, Kaiser sighed before repeating her words back at her.

"Focus for now, Valentina. We can continue later if you want. I came to tell you something. I have good news and bad news; which one do you want to hear first?"

Authors Note:

Follow me if you enjoy my novel. 😊

Extra chapters can be bought for one Kofi for now, but eventually, I want to set up a Patreon so that I can write full-time and then release 2-5 chapters a day. Currently, at around 2000 readers here on Wattpad, and I'm aiming for 10k readers by the end of the year.