Chapter 24

I helped Shauna out of the bath and dried her off with a blanket, as well as myself. Her skin was warm and she seemed like she felt much better. I then tried to help her put her clothes back on but she had other ideas.

    She fell to her knees and kissed her way down my stomach. She started kissing between my legs, sucking and licking my centre.

    "Holy fuck, Shipman," I mumbled as she flicked her tongue up and down. She squeezed my ass as she put more pressure on my skin and I bucked my hips into her mouth.

Her coffee coloured doe eyes stared up at me, pleased. They were submissive, but also in control. She admired me from the bottom up and I ran my hands through her hair, urging her do more.

I heard footsteps leaving the cabin. Who was going out in the middle of the night? I didn't have time to think about it because Shauna started to suck harder and moved her tongue faster and I couldn't help but grind myself against her mouth.

I knew that moaning would most likely wake up at least one of the girls but I couldn't help myself.

    It didn't take long for me to reach completion. I came on Shauna's lips and she happily lapped up any excess fluid. Once I had stopped spewing all over her face, she kissed her way back up to my mouth and allowed me to taste myself.

    "Thank you," she whispered, "this was seriously the best. I needed this more than you know."

    I kissed her again.

    "Me too," I told her and ran my hands up and down her body, soaking in all of her skin before her clothes had to be put back on, because the room was starting to get chilly again.

    We kissed lazily, running our hands up and down each other slovenly, just content to take in each other's bodies.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

    The next morning it was evident to all of the girls that something had shifted. Shauna was more relaxed, more comfortable in the cabin but no one could quite put a finger on, except for Lottie.

    She gripped my wrist and dragged me outside in the cold.

    "What the hell, Taylor?" She hissed, "You break up with Nat and the first person you go to is Shauna?"

    "Jealous, Matthews?" I asked, bitterly. She had absolutely no reason to be, it was her own fault.

    "You know how I feel about you. Why her?"

    "Well, for starters, she didn't try to kill me."

    Lottie frowned.

    "And secondly, she needed it. She feels so much better now and she looks it too. I told you that you'd need to earn back my trust, Lottie. You can't expect to be first in line after everything."

    "Can I kiss you?"

    I froze.

    "What?"

    "I'm sorry, just... Just to show you that I can be enough, I can fill the hole that Shauna can't. I know I need to do more to earn back your trust, but I think... You need a reminder of who's fighting for you."

    I blinked.

    "O-okay."

    Lottie cupped my face with her hands, bent down and pressed her lips gently against mine.

She knew. I knew that she knew because before I could even breathe, she pushed my back onto the tree behind, allowed her hands to find my face and her lips were pressed against mine. Soft and tender, the taste of liquor and smoke and lipgloss filled my mouth. She pulled away slightly.