Chapter 3

I sat at Lottie's vanity in front of her mirror, applying makeup. Lottie was stifling through her closest, not liking a single outfit she could see.

    "So how was your mom when you left?" Lottie asked, still trying to calculate an outfit.

    "You know her, she was an emotional wreck. She said good luck and sends her love," I responded, brushing some blush onto my cheeks.

    "Ugh she's so cute. Can she be my mom?" Lottie laughed, holding up two different outfits against herself.

    "She practically already is," I expressed and continued to fix myself up.

    "Pink or white?" She demanded, holding the two outfits up side by side.

    I eyed the outfits from the mirror, carefully debating each one. I loved any and every colour on Lottie. She could pull off anything, everything about her was perfect; from her long, slender legs, to her soft torso, to her broad shoulders and her angelic face. Lottie Matthews was perfect in every way, shape and form.

    "Mmm pink," I decided, and returned to my face. I was frustrated that my makeup wasn't applying the way that I wanted. I wanted to look beautiful for her.

    I could hear her taking off her pants and putting the skirt on. I swallowed sharply, doing my best to keep myself focused on what I was doing. She then took her shirt off but I couldn't hear that she had put the fushia shirt on overtop.

    "Do you think I can get away with this bra on under the shirt?" She asked.

    I forgot to breathe for a moment and I subtly gasped for hair. I didn't look in the mirror or at her. I forced myself to keep applying makeup. It's not like I haven't seen Lottie in a bra, it's just been a while since I've seen her in anything other than a sports bra.

    "I'm sure you can," I answered awkwardly.

    "You didn't even look," she stated.

    "I don't have to look, I know it looks great."

    "Turn around, look, and tell me," she demanded.

    My heart was suddenly pumping quickly and I could feel sweat starting to form. I clenched my jaw and rubbed my leg, preparing to turn.

    I spun around slowly in her chair and gazed at her. The bra was white and lacy, it hugged the curves of her breasts so gently, but still offered them support. The lace created patterns along the edges of the bra, and her cleavage almost barely touched, but it did. The ivory colour was very contrary to her dark skin, it made everything that much more noticeable. Lottie Matthews was flaunting herself to me, and I was convinced that she knew what she was doing.

    "So? Is it good with the shirt?" She questions in a sultry voice.

    I nodded like an idiot.

    "Great, just making sure it looks good," she smirked, "you get back to your makeup, I'm sorry for interrupting."

    I wasn't sorry.

    Lottie tugged the shirt gently over her head and adjusted it to her liking. She travelled over to her mass amounts of jewelry, all glimmering from the harsh light of her room.

    "You look beautiful, Lot," I hummed. Beautiful wasn't anywhere close to how she looked. She looked as radiant as the north star on a dark night, as gorgeous as a lush oasis standing in the midst of an empty desert. She glowed the way a flame burns on the wick of a candle. Lottie Matthews incomparable.

    As if she read my mind, she sauntered over to me and placed a lingering kiss to my cheek. Her lips were bonded to my skin for a lot longer than usual. She pulled away, smiling, her face still close to mine.