Chapter 16

I tore Shauna through the woods, as far as I could get without wearing her out too much. I clutched her hand and all she could do was blindly follow me through the darkness.

When I finally thought we were far enough into the woods and I could hear her breathing heavily, I paused in my tracks and turned to face her.

"I don't know about you," I told her, I could hear my blood pumping in my ears, "but I'm really fucking pissed off."

She didn't have to say anything, but I knew that she felt some sort of resentment to Jackie for what happened with Travis. Her eyes were wide and glossy, I knew it had somehow pulled at her heartstrings.

"So I'm gonna kiss you right now. Is that okay?"

She bobbed her head in agreeing indication. So I pressed my lips against hers.

I clutched her dress in my hands, tightly. I kissed her in a blazing passion, running my hands up and down her body. She held my head tightly between her palms and was running her hands through my hair.

I had hardly even touched her yet and she was already moaning in revel, the sounds escaping her throat rang through the forest, stridently.

    Whatever hormones that were surging through her blood stream were in full activation as she pulled me closer to her, almost every inch of our bodies touching, with only the fabric of our clothing impeding our skin.

I lowered her gently to the ground, without missing a beat of kissing her, and she slid down to her back. I was perched on top of her, holding my body weight up with my arms.

I brushed my tongue against her lips and then made my way to her neck, sucking forcefully. She shuddered in delectation, squeezing every curve on my body that she could.

After leaving a bruise that I was satisfied with, I kissed her again, taking in all of the tastes that made up Shauna Shipman.

Every conundrum, every question that I posed about the mystery of Shauna was being solved with just the savor of her. And Jesus fucking Christ, if this is what it took to figure out Shauna Shipman I would spend the rest of my life working out that puzzle.

I rolled the bottom of her dress up to her hips with my free hand that wasn't holding myself up and slipped off her undergarments. She made a sound in agreement and I made my way down her body.

I lifted her blue dress slightly and burrowed my head between her legs, soaking in the full measure of the flavours that secreted from the brunette. I ran my tongue up and down, enjoying listening to the sounds of her rapture. I flickered my tongue against her and sucked gently, and she bucked her hips in gratification.

"Oh my God, Taylor...," I heard her whimper, and that only made me that much more determined, so I flitted and supped her quicker, which caused her to pant and whine. Everything about her tasted so delicious, so invigorating.

I could feel Shauna on the edge of fulfillment, contracting and clenching, preparing for her completion.

But before she could, I sensed a hand on the back of my dress, and it pulled me away from Shauna. She sat up, startled.

Mari was grasping the fabric of my dress with unusual strength and Akilah was next to her, hauling Shauna up from off the ground.

"Be fucking careful with her!" I shouted, trying to push Mari off, but I felt the blade of a knife touching my back and I froze. Mari and Akilah tugged myself and Shauna back through the woods towards the cabin.

"She's not very happy with you," Mari sneered, and by she I could only assume she meant Lottie.

"Well I'm not too thrilled with her either," I retorted.