57.

Vincenzo

brt. brt. brt.

I took the phone quickly before it could make any more noise looking at the sleeping girl in my arms to make sure the noise didn't wake her. She's still asleep. Quickly I answer the phone, silencing the noise that it made. Softly as I could I picked up her sleeping figure, sliding out from under and quickly surrounding her with blankets. I left the room, closing the door behind me not before turning on the bathroom light, so that if she woke up it wasn't completely dark.

"Sir the house is empty now, the Spanish Mob have gone on a day trip." Nico said.

His squad of the security team left a couple of days before to make sure everything was secure. Normally I wouldn't go this far, but I swear if something happened to her I would bomb the living shit out of them, and the entire fucking country. This was addition to the men that I already had working and living in Italy.

fuck.

We need to move now. I look at the holographic map that projected over the table, we were flying over Spain right now, devices on the plane blocking the signals to make sure no one knew we were here. We were completely invisible to any government, and that's where most information came from.

"Tell the pilots of Aless, Marco, Gio, and Stella's jet to land in my airport in Spain. I'll call them to tell them the new plan. The second half of security will land in the normal strip. Stefano and I will go continue to my private island in Italy." My airport in Spain wasn't too far from here, only a couple of minutes. It would give them just enough time to drive to their base set up and get out.

"Yes Sir, I'll handle everything from here."

"Thank you Nico," I ended the call. Switching to a group com that ran through all of our jets.

"Cameras go in now, we don't have time for the helicopters. You're jets are going now to my strip in Spain. The cars are stacked with everything you need and they are taking you straight to their headquarters. Install the cameras get in get out and get your ass back on the jet and get to the island."

An echo of "heard," flowed through the speakers. I glanced at the time we had about an 3 hours until we landed.

"Can I get you something Mr. Moretti?"

"More blankets," I replied turning and grabbing my laptop and heading back to bed getting under the covers delicately bringing her warm body closer to mine and wrapping the extra blankets around her.

It didn't take long till I bought mi amore her own private jet and 2 yachts, her name written on the 3. One of the yachts was smaller because I knew she would get too overwhelmed and get lost in the second one I go her. Even the one I took her to dinner on was my smallest one, and yet she still got lost.  I close walls of entire wings of the house to make sure she doesn't get lost. Metatron and Azrael followed her wherever she goes in my house or else she would have been lost on the first day I left her alone.

Even then she's never truly alone. I watch her through the cameras that are hidden around my home. I used to only have a couple. Blind spots everywhere and cameras only facing openings, like the windows and doors. But now there isn't a single blind spot. I want to know where she is every fucking second of every day. Every inch is covered and even then I feel like I can't see her fully.

I need her with me. All the time or I can't breathe completely, or focus, or think.

I closed my laptop looking at my phone seeing the 4 unread messages from Stel. It was a video of some lady doing a braid with 4 strands instead of three.