37.

Vince

I could see her through the window. Her hair created a curtain covering her gorgeous face. With a huff, she pulled it back behind her ear passing the white notebook to Stefano. He took it making a mark before she drew a circle and smiled broadly, "I finally won!" I could almost hear her voice through the glass door. I opened the door and her eyes widened. Her smile getting impossibly bigger. I could feel my heart beat harder against my chest. Everything about her was addicting.

"Vince!" She squealed as she got up quickly, her feet tripping over each other.

"Come here amore," I held my arms open as she jumped into them, my hands immediately going to her ass to hold her up, as her legs wrapped around my waist. The feel of her cold body perfectly fitting against mine.

"I missed you," I said pressing a kiss to her plump lips. She cooed pressing her soft lips against my cheek. "really?"

"of course," I hummed brushing the small hairs away from her face.

"Guess what!?" She squealed happily as I set her back on the ground.

"mmm?"

"I won in tic-tac-toe!" Her face lit up brightly her dimples complementing her face. Fucking adorable.

"Good girl, I'm proud of you." A blush spread against her chubby cheeks. "I need to go somewhere, but I want you to come with me. Can you come with me?" We need to come up with a sort of plan. What happened can't fucking happen again. There won't be a next time, we will attack first. The bell above the door rang and Luca, Aless, Gio, and Marco walked in loudly.

"Of course!" She smiled her fingers tracing the silver on my hands.

"Thank you," I muttered as she turned away smiling,

"Hello!"

"hey little marshmallow," Aless picked her up swinging her around as she giggled her hair falling against her face. fucking asshole. I pulled her out of his hands as softly as possible suppressing my urge to rip her out of his grip.

"Stef I know you did not just fucking eat my last muffin!" Luca screamed his fist balling at his sides and a vein popping in his forehead as his face got red.

"I didn't know that it was that big of a deal."

"Can me and Stefano keep playing?" Her eyes darted to Stefano as he packed up her bag, putting her laptop away and zipping up the pink pencil pouch.

"Let's go eat dinner first," The only thing she ate today was probably muffins. She pouted but nodded her head with a huff, "What do you want to eat?"

you.

"Whatever you want amore,"

"McDonald's!" fucking hell.

"Whatever you want," I nodded.

"Can Stef come too? And Lulu? And Aless and Gio and Marco?" She whispered shyly tilting her head up to look at me, her fingers tugging on the hem of my suit jacket.

"ask them first," I mused. I knew that they were going to say yes, but her pouty lips and shyness made her fucking adorable. I just wanted to tease her.

She nodded her head holding onto my sleeve still as she walked over to Stef. "I know that you've been stuck with me for a while and you probably don't want to- " She started to ramble, but he cut her off, "sure."

"yay!" She squealed wrapping her arms around his waist, "Thank you." She smiled at him as he patted her head. My fucking smile.

"Do you guys want to go to Mc-"