23.

Verónica

"Come I'll give you a bath." He said picking me up and walking over to the glowing glass counter Vince placed me onto it before pulling off my shirt, then unhooking my bra with one hand. I quickly crossed my hands over my bare chest. I didn't necessarily feel self conscious, I just didn't want to be naked completely naked.

Not self conscious.

"I could do it" I stammered putting my hand flush against his chest.

"I know" he smirked as his hands raked my back slowly, his nails slightly scratching but not painfully.

He brought my hands to wrap around his neck as he wrapped an arm around my waist lifted me up slightly to take off my wet panties.

"Look how fucking soaking wet you are for me principesca." His lewd words made me clench my legs together crossing my ankles.

I moaned softly as he threw the dirty panties on the floor along with the shirt.

I crossed my arms over my chest and pressed my tighter legs together, "You're the one that teased me."

He smiled broadly raising a brow, "I don't know what your talking about."

"you're gaslighting me," I joked as he turned around and turned on the facet.

He filled the water with bubbles and a couple of ducks for me, that were in a hidden cabinet in the wall. They're so cute. He had to press his fingers against a wall for the door to pop out.  It was filled with all different types of soaps, towels, scrubs, and brushes.

Slowly he placed me in the bath, his hands moving steadily as he gentle sprayed water on my hair with one of the attachments. Surprisingly the bath was pg and didn't lead to anything further, his hands working gently and slowly as they tranced my body. He dressed me in a black matching panty and bra with a baby blue sweater and a black skirt. It was comfy and I would most definitely take a nap in it later on in the day.

As I used the bathroom to do light makeup and brush my teeth, Vince changed his clothes

As I used the bathroom to do light makeup and brush my teeth, Vince changed his clothes. He wore a cream suit with a black turtle neck underneath.