8.

Vincenzo

I woke up to a bundle of curls on my chest making my heart melt when looking at the still-sleeping girl in my arms. I looked over at the clock and saw that I had been 4 am which was normally the time I woke up, but mi principesca, she was fast asleep. mi principesca.

Her arms clung to my waist or the most that her tiny arms could hold of it, fist scratching scratching slightly where they laid. Her legs wrapped around mine. I took the moment to stare at her face to see her perfectly clear skin with light freckles that dust the tips of her cheeks and her plump soft pink lips that I was dying to taste, and to see swollen from my abuse. Raking my fingers through her hair, I slightly tamed her disheveled hair. I divided her hair into 3 sections before loosely braiding it and leaving soft kisses on the top of her head throughout, careful not to wake her up. I lightly tied the end with a rubber band that was sitting on her wrist.

I lay there for an hour before carefully unlatching myself from her grip and stepping into the bathroom, after covering her with blankets and smothering with pillows. I took a very cold shower then brushed my teeth and changed my clothes, into another hoodie and sweats. I walked out of my room down the stairs to see Stefano on the couch watching Frozen for the umpteenth time with Luca (singing some song that I've heard them sing a thousand times), and Gio yelling at someone on the phone.

Stefano called out "Morning" without turning his head from the screen. Luca turned his head saying "Morning! How's my V? She's a morning person but not that much, so she will probably be up in a couple of hours considering we stayed up later than usual for her. Aless is downstairs playing with his new toy, who's probably going to die soon." I nodded my head remembering the fucker from last night, "She's still sleeping, call me if she wakes up soon."

"Vince, check your phone. I send you something." Stefano said this time turning a slight pause in his voice.

As I walked to the back of the house to go to the basement I could feel the anger from last night's brew once more. The remainder of the man that touched what's mine filters through my veins like poison. He deserved everything that will happen to him and more. As I reached the back door I wrapped my fingers around the cool metal of the handle before ripping it open and slowly walking down the wooden steps. The concrete room smelled like metallic blood and had dim lights that hung from the ceiling, the whole design was on purpose to make it look like a fucking hell hole, the last thing people will see before they meet their maker.

Could I have made it looks nicer? Sure. But what's the fun in that?

I could hear Aless in the 2nd cell carving away from that man's flesh, his screeching and moans of pain itched me to kill him. annoying.

"Shhh stop moving it doesn't even hurt that much you are being dramatic" I could hear Aless's voice echo through the room. As I walked into the room I stayed leaning by the door frame, looking at the beautiful scene in front of me.

There were a pair of guards standing silently in the corners watching with guns in hand, while Aless was sitting on the man's lap carving out everyone's names on his face currently working on Luca's. His white tank top was soaked with blood and wet blood dripped from his hands, obviously not his own. He wore the same clothes from yesterday, undoubtedly being here since last night. He held with one hand the man's chin and used his other to hold his knife. I could see the flaps of skin on the man's stomach begin to turn black and blood continue to ooze out of it.

Blood pooled at his feet as it seeped from his face, stomach, and wrist which had nails through them that connected him to his wooden chair. Wooden chairs always made everything fucking treacherous.

"Harry stop moving, you are making me mad now. Stop or I'll do what I did to your wrist. hmm, do you want that? Do you want me to put a nail through your thick disgusting skull?" Ah, his name was Harold.

The man shook his head "No" quickly moaning like he was trying to speak. Looking at his mouth had been sewn up with thick metal wire that was sitting next to Aless on a metal table along with the spoken nail gun and hammer.

I pulled out my phone glancing at the files that Stefano sent me. fucking hell.

Aless finally finished with the names standing up and taking a step back pulling out his phone. "Absolutely beautiful." He grinned proud of his work, snapping a picture. I do have to admit he was truly great with carving. He looked over at me his head tilting, "Isn't it great!" Aless grinned.

I nodded my head, "Yes, I'll take it from here". He nodded walking out of the room to watch as I stepped forward.

I took the knife Aless was using from the table and slipped it into my pocket. Gripping the wire cutters on the table I cut the man's mouth open. "Do you know why you are here?" I asked circling his chair while twirling the knife between my fingers. Harold shook quickly his head as tears poured from his eyes splashing against his disgusting blood "N-no please let me go".

I stood directly behind him, my body almost shaking from anger, leaning forward with my hands resting on his shoulders tightly, "Well then I guess I will tell you. You touched what's mine, does that ring a bell?" His head shook, probably a mix of fear in his response.

"I didn't do anything, I'm innocent. I would never. I wouldn't tell a soul about this, I won't. please let me go. I don't know anything." His whimpering was disgusting.

"The girl that you fucking pulled your cock to. The one you were planning on fucking meeting behind the club and abusing into having sex with you, but you were too greedy and couldn't wait so you grabbed her right then and there. You put your disgusting fucking hands on her body. " I showed him the image on my phone. The messages that he had sent his friends and pictures that he took under her dress and videos he had of her dancing. There were video recordings on the security cameras of him watching her the whole time she was dancing, even the moment he pulled out his dick and jacked to her presence.

It made my fucking blood boil.

"That slut didn't mean anything, she was asking for-". Before he could even finish his sentence I slammed my fist against the side of his skull, knocking him to the floor. I grabbed him by the throat sitting his chair up straight and lifting it from the ground. His words made the blood in my veins sizzle, before he could get another word out I swiftly grabbed the gun from the table and held it into his mouth, and pulled the trigger. Blood splattered against the walls and onto my cheek. I dropped him on the floor with a clatter and turned around walking out, "Clean this up."

I walked up the stairs into the living room with Aless trailing behind me. "It's done," I said to no one in particular before heading up the stairs to my bedroom to see mi principesca. Behind me, I could hear Aless showing Luca the pictures he took excitedly. "ewwww Aless! that's gross."

As I walked in I was glad to see her in the exact position I had left her in, except she had her leg thrown over a pillow. She's so fucking precious. I took my phone from my side table snapping a picture before going to the bathroom and taking another shower to get the disgusting smell of that shit off of me. Once I changed I slid back into bed throwing the pillows onto the couch and pulling the still-sleeping girl on top of me, careful not to wake her up. I wrapped my arms tightly around her tangling my legs with her own. Her feet were cold once again, and I tucked them under my knees again.

I lay for about an hour before the sun started to rise and she started nuzzling her head into my chest more. Her body shifted closer to my chest snuggling into the fabric of the hoodie. She's so fucking adorable, I laughed to myself. Her eyes fluttered open and the moment she realized where she was she pressed her hands against my chest trying to get up.

That's not going to happen.

I wrapped my arms loosely around her waist, "You're okay Principesca."

...

lala la la
- author<3