31.

Verònica

I stood on the deck staring at the massive size of it. The shiny black and dark hardwood floors blended it in the pitch black water, and if it wasn't for the led lights I wouldn't be able to see the edge at all. It was breathtaking but freezing cold, I knew there was ice floating at the top of the water. The soft sound of waves are so peaceful.

"Come let's go inside." Vince wrapped his jacket around my shoulders then put his arm around my waist bringing me into his warm body. He lead me inside and it smelled like the salty beach which I loved. "I'll show you around." His warm voice filtered through my body burning from the inside. It always made electricity spark making my body weak and legs numb. I leaned back into his grasp wanting to be impossibly close to him all the time, he is my drug. His hands immediately going to my hips as he held me. "It's so beautiful" I whispered pressing my hips against his body.

Vince pressed a kiss to my exposed collar bone then took his jacket off of me tossing it onto a chair.  "Sei così fottutamente stupendo" He growled biting down at my skin and sucking harshly. He continued kissing my neck his fingers trailing the end of the sweatshirt I wore lifting it up and over my head.

I turned over trying to wrap my hands around his neck but he was too tall standing up straight. I gripped his shoulders pulling him down closer to press a kiss to his lips. So perfect. He kisses me back just as passionately biting on my lower lip, a jolt of pain coursed through my body making the area in between my legs pound in wanted pleasure. Heat drowns my body as his fingers slipped under my top. His warm finger tips brush against my bare skin teasingly. intoxicating.

I immediately pulled away. Smiling innocently walking out of his grasp and around the main room. I cross my legs tightly as I tried to stop the overwhelming feeling I had. I want more.

I could feel the heat from the glare he had at me, but I refused to turn around and look him in the eye as I walked further away to take in the room. There were leather black couches with a massive oak coffee table. The end tables were gold lion statues which reminded me of the size of a small child. Towards the back of the room there was a circular bar which was fully glass. Windows lined the whole room, but the water was pitch black, the only lighting being the city that was miles away expect for the crystal cylinder that lit the space.

"This is amazing." I smiled

"It's yours if you want it." My eyes widened and I shook my head no quickly, "No I would never go on it on my own." I rushed. It was gorgeous but I really don't want it, it would never be used. I don't know how to drive it and I can't possibly afford all of the upkeep that it needs. He just nodded his head in response, "I'll get you something else then."

Before I could respond he said, "The food is ready." Walking over to me, his hand slipping to hold mine as he lead me to a small table that was placed in the corner. He pulled out my chair for me pushing it in as I sat. They were cream plush benches that were so soft I could take a nap on it right here and now.

As we sat a server comes out of a room and places a steaming plate of chicken and pasta in front of me. There was people here all along. Did they? Omgsh "Did they see us..." I say quietly as the man walks away with a small bow. I was to stunned to even say thank you.

Vince shrugged like he didn't care or wasn't bothered that someone could have seen us kissing in the middle of the room, "They won't say anything if that's what your worried about." The man came back with a glass of pink lemonade placing it in front of me before pouring Vince a glass of wine in a fancy wine glass. This time I was able to say thank you and as soon as the door behind him closed him I narrowed my eyes at Vince,"How do you know that?"

"Trust me." He said his eyes holding mine, he cut up the chicken that was on his plate into small pieces as well as the pasta. The food looked delicious and smelled like cheese. As I picked up my fork and knife he switched our plates, giving me the plate with cut up food, "Eat." He nodded towards the food.

"Thank you." I nodded swirling the noodles around my fork and taking a bite. The flavors of it melting into my mouth. I let out a soft moan bringing my eyes to shut. It's so good. His eyes were watching me as I slowly chewed my food, his eyes following my every movement. His gaze appeared darker as he shifted in his seat.

"This is really good, did you make it?" He shook his head no trailing his finger along the rim of his glass. "There's a chef here from one of my restaurants."

"It tastes like the pasta you had made me."

"I made the recipes." He said swirling the red wine in his glass, bringing it to his lips before drinking it his eyes still on me.

"Is that apart of the company you own?" I asked bringing the chicken up to my lips, the savory scent of it filling my nose.

"No, the restaurants were just something I liked to do. The company is something else." I didn't say anything waiting for him to continue as I took a bite of my food.

"Development, production, and export of all types of weapons." His eyes dug deep trying to a hint of something. But he looked concerned like I might leave as he held my hand tighter. Weapons?

"Do you have a lot" I asked, my heart pounding quickly and mid racing at the thought of a gun or a bomb waiting at any moment to be set off. What if he gets hurt? "Yes." He said slowly.

"Are there weapons in this room right now?" The thought of it scared me, not so much as it should have but the thought of finding one scared me.

"You're safe princepesca, no one will ever hurt you." He said squeezing my hands softly, his thumb brushing against the back of my hand.

"So there's people walking around with your guns?"

"They aren't sold to civilians, mostly global militaries." Jeez—

"What's the other stuff?" His eyes flashed away from mine for a second his palms got slightly warmer, "Private organizations." He said like it was rehearsed. There's definitely more to the story. I hmmed deciding not to push the matter further. I trust he would tell me when or if he wants to, although he's obviously lying now.

I got up and he brought his chair back slightly as I plopped onto his lap. His hands immediately went to my waist rubbing. "I like being by you" I whispered shyly in his ear. Without his warmth I'm always cold and it's never been like that before. He's presence was an addiction that I just wanted more of. His fire burned within me always.

"You're my everything." He whispered close to my ear his voice gruff and demanding. I wanted to beg, beg for something more, beg for him to fix the feeling that I had. I could feel my panties get wet and every small movement every breath he took further teased me. I screwed my eyes shut letting out a soft moan as he picked me up so that I would straddle his hips. His hands moving to grip my ass.

"I want you." I said in a breathy voice my eyes barely able to stay open from my own torture. "Mi principesca I've wanted you ever since I laid eyes on you." He spoke gripping my hair in his hand and slamming his mouth on mine. His mouth moved slowly and possessively. He did own me entirely.

l rested my hands on his chest as his once again slipped under my top stroking my bare waist. His fingers trailed upwards teasing the bottom hem of my bra. I moaned in his mouth as his fingers slipped under massaging my right breast with his hand as his other worked to unhook the back of it. With a flick of his wrist it came loose, my breast falling into his control as he continued to torture my mouth. "You're mine." He stated as he squeezed and tugged on my nipple.

Then there was a clatter of a tray snapping me back to reality. Quickly I stood up almost tripping over my feet.

...

ik y'all wanted smut but i can't will myself to do it😭😭😭 pls forgive me❤️❤️❤️

-author <333