44.

Verónica

"I'll be back late amore, please don't wait. Go to bed. Okay?" I nodded my head cheerfully wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him down for a kiss. Quickly he held my waist and kissed me back as passionately leaving my lips swollen and red. "Stay safe!" I smiled as he walked out the door. I can watch a movie in the theater, or read in the library, or play with the dogs in the garden, or paint in the art room or play games in the gaming room. There was always so much to do here, but I decided to play with Azrael and Metatron outside. I wanna know what tricks they can do. I grabbed a handful of treats and shoved them into my hoodie pocket and walked out through the patio and the dogs followed right after me walking side by side next to me.

...

It was dark outside now and there was a soft chime that rang through the house which meant someone was pulling up on the drive. I looked at the time on my phone and it read "7:43".

That's too early he should be here until a couple of hours. Is someone bad here?

Panic raced through my body as I remembered the gun that was behind the bed frame that Vince made sure I knew was there, but he didn't tell me how to use it yet! Quickly I ran to it grabbing the gun and holding it tightly in my hands, my palms sweating in nervousness. There was a sound of a closing door, then dead silence. Did they leave? Please leave. My senses were heightened in the dark room, the only source of light being the moonlight that filled the room slightly through the floor to ceiling windows.

I let out a yelp as the bedroom door handle turned. I locked my eyes closed tightly, holding the gun up loosely in my hands shaking like a leaf. Please go away.

"Were you going to shoot me?" Vince raised his brow looking at me with disapproval. I let out a deep breath calming my beating chest. "I thought you were someone bad." He repeated my words with a smile, "someone bad?"

"I heard the door open, and I didn't think you would be back so early." He walked forward slowly taking the heavy gun from my hands, and placing them on my waist pushing me back until my legs hit the bed.

"You thought my security wasn't enough, and an intruder got in. What did I say about trusting me?"

"I'm sorry" I mumbled bring my arms to wrap around his neck hoping to bring him into a kiss, and tricking him into forgiving me. He pushed my back onto the bed, not meeting my lips as I brought my head forward, pouting slightly. He shook his head, thinking for a moment before saying.

"you're going to be punished." he whispered in my ear as waves of pleasure coursed through me. He sat on the edge of the bed picking me up like I was nothing and bending me over on his lap. My stomach on his knees and my cunt throbbed knowing it would be tortured by him. I was starving for his touch, and the thought of getting it made me moan. Slowly he pulled my shorts down, tossing them on the ground leaving me exposed to hi in my pink thong.

I felt the sharp pain of his hand on my bare ass, but it didn't hurt hardly as bad as I thought it would.

"Count," he said sternly.

"one."

slap.

"two"

slap.

"n nine"

Tears prickled my eyes as now the pain on my ass throbbed, it felt raw and I knew it was red from the soft blows of air Vince let out to try and sooth the pain. Instead of the tenth slap Vince applied a cooling cream. Rubbing it where it was reddened. His hands worked slowly rubbing and massaging my ass softly, his hands always felt to good against my bare skin. His fingers trailed the rim of my hole slowly, teasing it by pressing his middle finger in slightly then taking it out, then again. My hips lifted slightly, trying to thrust into his fingers, begging for attention.