28.

Verònica

It was already 3 a.m. when we left, which was still before anyone else. I tried my hardest to not ruin it and keep my eyes open for the longest I could, but as soon as Vince saw my eyes close for longer than 5 seconds he picked me up saying that we were leaving. How the heck long did people plan on staying for? I'm exhausted. My head was rested against Vince's chest and he brushed my hair back from my face, leaving a small kiss on the top of my head, drowsiness washing over me. I wanted to go to sleep but I couldn't just sleep not when Vince is awake. I don't want to keep being a burden to him.

"sleep principesca" He whispered in my ear, but I shook my head no. Further snuggling into his chest, "But you won't go to sleep."

"I'll sleep when we get home." He replied placing a soft kiss on my lips. mmm. he's always so warm.

"Then I'll sleep then too," I said clearing my throat and lifting my head upright.

"Shhh sleep." He said softly pressing a soft kiss on my lips, bringing my head back down to lay against his hard chest. His warmth lingers before he settles his face in the crook of my neck, pressing his lips against my exposed collarbone. His fingers trailed my back softly, his warmth luring me to sleep. Vince grabbed a blanket Gio handed him and draped it over me as I drifted off to sleep. Having a strange dream about Vince's dogs playing outside and finding a dead rabbit. It was weird.

...

Sunlight slightly poured into the dim room through the curtains.

Noooo.

I pushed my head further into Vince's bare chest with a groan as he brought his arm to wrap around my head to shield my eyes. I laid on top of him, my legs tangled with his warm body his arm holding me tightly around my waist.

There was a light knock on the door and I could hear the turn of the handle.

"Morningggg" Luca whispered yelling into the room.

"mmmmm" I groaned wrapping my arms around Vince's neck and pulling up the comforter higher up.

"V get. up. we have class." My eyes snapped open and I pressed my hands firmly against Vince's chest to get up. His arms stayed firmly wrapped around my waist as I tugged to get away.

"miss" He groaned lowly pulling me closer to his body. He flipped me over so that my back was against the bed and his head laid in between my chest.

"I can't," I stammered, my throat still getting used to talking after just waking up.

Luca was already down the hall as he yelled "20 minutes before I leave with or without you!"

"Lucaaaaa" I groaned, pressing my hand to stroke Vince's hair.

"morning bambina. Go take a shower, I'll leave clothes for you on the counter." He said lowly holding onto my hand and pressing a kiss onto it before letting go and standing up to wrap his arms around me.

"skip"

"oh shush," I said pulling away from him and walking into the bathroom.

Stepping into the bathroom I immediately turned on the water warming up the room, then took my clothes off and stepped into the shower. Luckily Vince turned off all of the extra jets before hand so I wasn't drowning and gasping for air in the water.

A pair of clothes laid neatly folded on the counter. It was a pair of loose blue jeans, a baby blue cardigan with embroidery of pink flowers, and a pair of pink lace underwear. Pressing the cardigan against my cheek it smelled exactly like him.