5.

Verónica

"Come let's sit down and then we can go dance" Valentina grabbed my arm sitting me next to her, as she sat next to Marco then Lulu took a sit next to me. Immediately after, a guy who was standing in the corner by the bar came to us staring straight at me. I thought he was going to fall from how fast he walked over.

"Would you like something to drink sweetie," he bent down slightly to try to talk in my ear. He was smiling like one of those creepy cats. He made me uncomfortable and his breath didn't smell good, but I shouldn't think that. It's mean. Everyone was looking at us. I put myself closer to Valentina, "uhm water please." I didn't know any names of any drinks, nor did I really want to drink not like I ever had before.

He put his arm around me yanking me slightly with his hand gripping the side of my chest roughly. "Come on, sweetie you want something." Immediately Luca shoved him off of me, and protectively leaned over me blocking his way.

"What's your name?" What. I looked over to Vince who had just said that. He seemed even more pissed off and angry than before.

"What?" The bartender said furrowing his eyebrows.

"What. Is. Your. Name. I will not fucking repeat myself", he seethed at the guy, who was practically pushing Luca away from me.

"Can you get off dude you are literally on top of her," Luca seemed to be even more annoyed by the guy now too.

The bartender stood up quickly, suddenly scared "Uhm... David. boss". WHAT? BOSS? Vince hummed then pulled out his phone, "Bring me the bottle I had saved." The guy who said he was David, walked away to get the bottle I assume.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?! Sorry, I didn't know he would do that, are you okay?" Luca said scrunching his face. "Of course don't worry about it, I'm not hurt or anything. He didn't take your order though" I smiled slightly laughing that he totally forgot about the other people sitting at the table. "I'm jealous he didn't even look at me, I look fucking smokin'." Val sighed crossing her legs.

"Don't worry about it, I'll steal Vince's stuff. It has to be the good shit if he saved it." I hummed in response leaning over to his ear.

"I've never had alcohol before" He looked at me wide-eyed "WHAT. Nope. That will not do." He got up with a huff and walked over to the bar stepping behind it, making the bartender there step into the corner in fear while Luca raided the bottles knocking a few over. poor thing. I smiled at her shyly as she was looking back at me with her eyes wide.

"A HA. THIS ONE." He then stopped in his tracks, pulling out his phone furrowing his face then glaring at Vince, Aless, Stefano, Marco, and Gio.

Luca

brt brt brt brt. Who the absolute fuck keeps blowing up my phone.

As I got up to go grab a bottle it just started vibrating like fucking crazy, more than before. As I was walking back I saw Vince glare at me and mouth 'pick up your phone'

jeez always an ass, just talk we are right here.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and saw like a million texts from a group chat with me, Vince, Aless, Marco, Stefano, and Gio.

captain crunch and the cereal killerz🫵😎

vince👿👹: Luca and Marco take the girls downstairs now

I look up and see Marco talking with Val and Vero completely not paying attention to his phone, probably in Val's purse and dead. But I doubt that he would have any say at this point.