32.

Verónica

Vince gripped my hips his fingers digging into me as he brought me back down to sit on his lap, straddling his hips. "See what you do to me." He jerked his hips against clothed cunt, electricity making my body starve for his touch. His solid length creating a friction I longed for.

His hands slipped under my top flinging it off along with my bra without warning. I let out a gasp bringing my arms to cover my now exposed chest. "Don't hide from me," He pinned my hands to my sides, his large hands wrapped around my thin wrist as sucked on my right breast while twisting and pulling the other with his finger and thumb. Moving his hand from where it's resting on my hands, I place it back on my ass. His eyes darken, his hand letting go of my breast and using it to wrapping fully around my waist and jerking my body flush against him.

"Do you like the feeling of my fingers pounding into your soaking cunt." His fingers grip tighter with a thrust of his hips. "Want me to fuck you until you're on the edge of oblivion and seeing stars?" The pressure increases as a now start grinding my hips onto his. I moan, my eyes rolling as my head tilts back. Pleasure glides along my skin and rushes through my bloodstream."Please," I force out my throat dry.

He flips us, my body bending to his even whim beneath him as he lays me on the cushioned bench. His body looms over me territorially, his eyes dark as he applies the perfect amount of pressure as he pitched my nipple. His other hand glides down my body, lighting up my insides with sparks. His palm skims along the hem of my leggings and he slips underneath, running the pads of his fingers right along the crease of my drenched lacy thong. My hips push against his hand, desperate to feel his heat touch my skin. His grasp tightens on my nipple at the same moment he slips his hand beneath the seam of my panties. "You're so fucking wet for me," he says, his fingers coming up and smearing my pre cum along the seam of my lips.

My heart skips, my stomach screwing up so tight it may shatter at any second. My legs tremble. And then his hand is back at my core, two fingers spreading me open and slipping easily inside from how soaked I am. I gasp, my back arching at the intrusion. I quickly am against him slamming my hips down onto his fingers and riding them to my pleasure. I toss my head back all of my clothes some how on the floor as my breast bounce to the rythem as I snap my hips my eyes screwed shut tightly. His face is still next to mine, his mouth leaving kisses along my jaw, "My perfect princepesca, so tight." His breath coasts along my ear and down my neck, sending a chill racing along my spine.

His fingers pump in and out while his thumb circles slowly against my swollen clit. "You're mine, Verónica. No one is allowed to touch you." His voice soaked in my passion making me gasp for air, pressure in my clit pulses and throbs, spreading a tingling sensation through my body. A burn grows through my chest and darkness rims my vision. And then I explode, my mouth opening on a silent scream, inner walls coating his fingers with my cum. His hand immediately turns into soothing strokes as I suck in mouthfuls of air, my chest heaving against his, my sensitive nipples brushing against his soft button down shirt. "Such a good girl," he purrs.

"Is this not okay?" I say in a breathy whisper trying to hold back a pleading moan, my legs felt weak but I still wanted more. He shuts his eyes tightly before opening them, this eyes darkening. "Do it again," He demands gripping my hips lust and admiration reflected in his pleading eyes and I wasn't going to be the person to stop him. But before I could grind my hips once more, he gripped my ass tightly, standing up and walking into a room.

Vince kicked the door behind him before laying me down softly on the plush bed. One of this hands moves to the burning pulsing sensation between my legs. His thumb traced my entrance before pulling away. "I need you to use your words principesca, tell me this is what you want."

I moaned grinding my hips against the covers. I want him so bad it hurt. My body aches for him. I can't think without him.

"Please fuck me." The dirty words fueled my need and passion. Confidence seeped through, edging me on.

And that's all he needed before the ropes that held him back released. "You're so fucking beautiful." He reached to his waistband, unbuckling his belt with a flick of his wrist. He pulled his shirt up before reaching above his shoulders tossing it off somewhere on the ground, his toned chest looking as sharp as ever as he held onto my ankle pressing a searing kiss on my sensitive skin then trailing his tongue up to my thigh. "Vince. Please-" His mouth latched onto my clit sucking. His tongue swirls around it, his finger trailing down to my other hole. Vince's mouth opens wider further devouring me and that's all it took for I to explode in his mouth. My legs convulsing as my high washes over me again, his tongue licking all of my wetness.

His lips met mine and I could taste myself on his mouth, the bulge of his boxers pressed against my searing core the front damp and impossibly hard. His lips latched into mine, sucking the air out of me as his lips moved dominantly like he was claiming what was his. And I am fully his just as he demands.

He lets a grunt of frustration as my hips grind onto his solid cock. I reach down attempting to pull down the barrier he wore. "My slut." He said thickly as he slapped my ass hard with a crack. "uh-" I moaned and I almost came again right there and then.

His hard cock finally freeing from its cloth as I used the heels of my feet to push his boxers down. My heels now digging into his bare ass. His tip now pressing against my soaking clit. My heels dig into the bed, "That's- it's not going to fit- " It is huge.

"I wouldn't put it all the way." He grunts against my lips thrusting his fingers into my tight entrance, his thumb massaging my swollen clit. He removes his fingers as his hips snap against mine, his cock slipping in between my wet folds. "Please Vince-"

"I know principesca." He says as he presses the tip of his cock against my soaking hole. The muscle stretching impossibly as he slips the tip in. "Your so fucking tight." He lets out a grunt as he moves slowly in further. "wait" I stammer in pain as I could feel his length grow harder and thicker. He pauses as if relishing in the feel of me, sliding deeper, inch by torturous inch. When I think there's nothing left for him to give, he fills me even more. My body stretches to try and accommodate his size. The only thing that prepared me for his size was his thick fingers, and it doesn't compare to finally having him inside me. It wasn't even all of it.

"Shhhshhh. It's okay you're okay." He whispers against my lips as he pauses his hands hold my face as he kisses the tears that fell from my eyes. Slowly he slides out before sliding back in but now deeper. I silent moan escaped my lips as I clung tightly to Vince's body. His eyes screwed shut as he held my waist painfully, without leaving bruises that would last weeks.

Pain mixed with pleasure as his pace slowly quickened, but as he said never going fully in. He thrust at an angle which brushed against my clit and g spot. "Tell me. Tell me that your mine." My back arches off the bed as his rough thrust abuse me perfectly. Vince's thrust picked up in a steady, punishing rhythm. Too quickly for I to even comprehend. My nails scrapping his back and I could feel a tingle of pain in my nails. "Say it." He grunts.

"I-" His cock thrust in deeper than its been before and stars cloud my vision as my eyes roll to the back of my head in pleasure. I let out a moan as my release washes over me. My stomach swells and my mind goes completely blank as my legs shake roughly. I choke on my words as my throat is completely dry and sore.With a low grunt Vince intertwines his fingers with mine as he fills me with his hot liquid. Satisfaction courses through my veins and burrows deep into my chest; warm, and fluffy, and everything good. My mind clouds as darkness washes over me.

...

SIKEEEEEEE. I AM FOR THE PEOPLE. I AM THE PEOPLE.
also i'm too embarrassing rn i haven't re read this to proof read it
also also wrote this on the beach🤷‍♀️ hi to the lady behind me
- author