"Is there anything else you guys want to ask?" Dr Charlotte opened the question to the couple before ending her consultation.

"I have few questions to ask, Dr Charlotte," Wei Ting raised his hand, while Rounan just glanced at him. She assumed he wanted to know more about the baby's health.

"Please, Mr. William,"

"I know this is sound appropriate but is sex safe during the pregnancy?" once again Rounan was impressed with Wei Ting's skill in surprising people because he never failed to surprise her since he arrived in Somerset. Now she did not know where to hide her red face.

"I did some reading and most of the articles that I found saying sex is safe during pregnancy. But still, it is better for us to consult you, isn't it?" he added shamelessly. Previously he also had asked his brother and sister about it, but they suggested him to consult doctor since there were few pregnancy conditions that prohibited the couple to have sex.

"Looking at your wife condition, so far there are no contraindication for sex," Dr Charlotte explained in details and advised Rounan to seek medical treatment immediately if she had any bleeding or another episode of contraction pain. Wei Ting was satisfied with the explanation by Dr Charlotte, glancing at Rounan who was avoiding his eyes right now.

************

AFTER Rounan finished her appointment with the doctor, they stopped by at the shopping centre. Aunty Shihan needed to pick up the gift that she had ordered for the wedding of her friend's daughter. While Ming Zhu accompanied Aunty Shihan to pick up the gift, Wei Ting had dragged her to the baby store. He was looking around with big grin on his face, obviously excited especially when he searched baby clothes.

"I had bought few of these clothes. We don't need more clothes at this moment," Rounan stopped him from purchasing new clothes for their unborn son. Smile faded away from his face, looking rather sad when she said so.

"Let's wait until it grows bigger. We will come back and buy it next time," she comforted him by touching his cheek. She thought he was going to continue being sulky, but she was wrong.

"Promise?" it was funny how he demanded her to keep her words by doing pinky promise. To satisfy him, she wrapped her little finger around his. The smile appeared again on his face. After they finished window shopping, they met Aunty Shihan and Ming Zhu in one of the restaurants inside the shopping centre for dinner.

"Did you guys buy anything?" asked Ming Zhu after the couple took the seat in front of them. Rounan shook her head as the response. Wei Ting grabbed the menu book and went it through together with Rounan.

"Is there anything you like to eat?" Wei Ting wrapped his arm around her shoulder, but his eyes were still on the menu book. She looked at his hand on her shoulder, feeling his touch was unnecessary but she did not refuse it. Rounan then looked at the front and caught Ming Zhu's cringe face.

"Just order me anything," somehow, she replied him using baby's voice, which it brought Ming Zhu on the verge of vomiting.

"How about chicken pesto pasta, avocado salad, and orange juice?" Wei Ting glanced at Rounan, checking her reaction if she agreed with his choice of meals for her dinner.

"Can I add mash potato?" she looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Can you finish it?" he questioned her back.

"I have you to finish my leftover," her replied had left a smile on his face.

"Uwek!!" Ming Zhu retched over their cheesiness. She retched few times to emphasize how gross they were behaving right now.