"You think too highly of them. Well I'm not sure about M/N-chan though...." "As long as you help, they don't care what you look like." I stated the obvious. "I'm going to gather all the black sand! Floating and sinking.........." Suika then rushes off to collect the Iron sand.

"What are you? Momotaro? Be careful! Don't drown!" I yelled to Suika.

Senku POV

'Huh? Momotaro?' "You don't know about Dragon Quest and Monster Hunter, yet you know Momotaro?" I asked them. "Senku, M/N-chan, you guys know Momotaro?" Chrome asked curiously.

"Yeah, but...."

"Ruri-nee told us many stories." Suika added. "Come to think of it, how do you guys know gorilla in the first place? Are there in the wilds?" Ani-chan questions.

"I've never seen a living one before." Kohaku truthfully stated, being the most familiar of the forest out of all of us. "Isn't there a gorilla in Momotaro?" Chrome stated. "No, it doesn't!" I answered at them shocked.

"Didn't he use millet dumpling to make friends? A bear, a lion, a gorilla and an alligator." Chrome answered. *What a violent Momotaro....* "Which Momotaro is that violent?!" *Ototo, I think it's like they used an easy-to-understand story to make them be aware of the danger of the wild animals.* Ani-chan signed. "Yeah, or else there's no way in hell Momotaro is that violent." 

"I also heard many stories from Ruri-nee. Come to think of it, I learned those complicated words from Ruri-nee." Kohaku explained to us, more about this Ruri girl.

"I'm suddenly interested in this Ruri girl now." I said. "Same here." Ani-chan added.

"You're interested in Ruri? What does that mean, Senku, M/N-chan?" Chrome questioned.

"Senku. M/N. Senku-sensei. M/N-sensei." Kohaku whispers. "I think Chrome likes Ruri-nee." Me and Ani-chan's face turned into relization. "I see. There you go." "Pfft..."

"Chrome is so childish. I like how oblivious he is." Kohaku stated. "Childish indeed, Chrome-kun." Ani-chan agreed with Kohaku. "Hey! What are you guys talking about? Damn it! Who are you calling childish?!"

M/N POV

"Taste the vinegar for me, Google Chrome!" I yelled to Chrome. "Ani-chan, was that really necessary?" Senku ask me. I nodded my head, while Kohaku doesn't get it. "Why did you tell Chrome to taste the vinegar?"

"Well, Kohaku-chan, in Chinese, which is another language, when someone gets jealous, we call it, 吃醋 (chī cù), which also means 'eat vinegar'." I explained to Kohaku, before Senku shuttine]g me up.

"Ani-chan."

*Yes?*

"Shut up before I tape your mouth and seal it shut." Senku sternly threatens me.

Me being his Ani-chan doesn't take his threat seriously, and simply chuckles. 

*Alright, alright, you big baby. You worry too much.*

Time Skip

"With this black sands, we can make Iron from it?" Suika questions. "That's right. Just mix Iron sand and charcoal at the ratio of four to one and heat it." Senku explained. "What? That easy?" Chrome exclaimed, simply underestimating it. Senku simply scoffs at him.

"It's not as easy as you think. It's not the same as making pottery. Burning firewood would only produce a maximum temperature of 700 degrees Celsius. In order to turn Iron sand into Iron, the required temperature is 1500 degree Celsius." Senku sweat dropped at Chrome.