ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

───Chiye has an innocent yet provocative smile on her face as she waved goodbye towards Professor Andrea and her company

───Chiye has an innocent yet provocative smile on her face as she waved goodbye towards Professor Andrea and her company. She heard from them that they will be leaving tonight, which made her feel delighted, her negative mood improving at the thought of these people leaving.

With a glance towards her own reflection from the tranquil water, Chiye's eyes flicker with determination and in a blink of an eye, disappear from where she currently is.

•───༺❀༻───•

"H-Huh?"

Appearing in the balcony of Jiwoo's room, Chiye didn't expect to see not just Kayden, but also Kartein sitting leisurely at the balustrade in their cat form.

Kayden took quick noticed of her arrival and blinked in surprise. "Look who appeared without a notice." the orange cat's ear twitched. "It's princess unpredictable."

Asking for a fight only to disappear a whole day later. It really made Kayden think that the other is backing out.

Thankfully, Kayden knew Chiye enough to know she isn't the type to back down from her words unless, of course, Kartein says something to kill the fun.

Chiye heard the address and sigh, crossing her arms. "Mr. Kayden, your mouth really knows how to run. Why not put a leash on it, hm?"

The response she received was a glare. Not like it's anything terrifying in Chinese eyes. Imagine a fat cat smaller than you attempting to 'intimidate' you, cat lovers would probably swoon instead of feeling scared.

Chiye approached Kartein and hesitated for a bit, before slowly bowing her head, giving a fright to Kayden who looked at the master and student pair in confusion.

Kartein, who's been silent all the time, was also surprised. "Chiye?"

"Mr. Kartein..." Chiye's voice was soft and pleading. "Can we...talk a bit inside?"

The whole day made Chiye realize one thing...

Kartein stared at his student with a rather calm face, yet his heart beats with nervousness at the possibility that suddenly came into his mind. His student couldn't be thinking of disowning her own teacher, right? He already taught her so much and even handed down his own force control, so surely Chiye would at least be more thoughtful about her decisions?