ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

"Turn off your feelings sometimes

"Turn off your feelings sometimes. Life is better when you don't give too much fvck."

━───Just like Kartein said, Chiye was woken up by Jiwoo first thing in the morning

━───Just like Kartein said, Chiye was woken up by Jiwoo first thing in the morning. Jiwoo was tasked to do it, and he did a good job despite not doing much at all.

The moment he entered the room, his presence quickly alerted the sleeping girl who opened her eyes under the eye mask.

"Did you finished packing your things? We're about to leave." Kayden said to the two kids, walking around with his cat form.

"Hai..." Chiye said sleepily, yawning as she walked down the stairs with a bag on her shoulder.

Seeing her state, Jiwoo worriedly look at her and took the bag in his hands without much effort, causing Chiye to paused. The girl looked at her, making Jiwoo smile awkwardly.

"I'll hold it for you."

Chiye blinked and nodded, the eye mask she wore while sleeping was still placed on her face. She smiled softly, "Thank you."

Jiwoo smiled before he kneeled down to his cats, talking to them for a while.

Meanwhile, Chiye noticed Kartein was doing some punches while in his cat form. "Mr.Kartein, what are you doing?"

"Testing things." was Kartein's reply.

Kayden scoff at that. He glances at Jiwoo and then sighs, "It'll definitely be a noisy drive."

Just thinking about Jiwoo's friends, Kayden was already having a headache. Although those three were indeed good kids, they're rowdy and it made Kayden's hearing, which became more enhanced because of being a cat, ache.

Jiwoo heard Kayden's slight complaints. "The others left for the academy 10 days ago. They told me to take some time for further treatment and to come after."

Kayden's ears perked up with interest at that. "Oh Really?"

Chiye didn't care much about the conversation. She was sitting down in the sofa, staring sleepily in the darkness under her eye mask like she's in dazed. Her body would sway from time to time and her head would tilt down, like she's about to fall asleep.