ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

━───Chiye put the lollipop on her mouth, tasting the sweet flavor of milk

━───Chiye put the lollipop on her mouth, tasting the sweet flavor of milk. With her leg crossed over the other, she hummed in delight. The sweetness causing her sleepiness to fade, "If I were to guess..." Using her curse technique a bit, she whispered. "Nee-chan has a chance of losing."

"What?" Jiwoo's eyes widened, the look of worry is very clear in his eyes.

"It's just a guess." Chiye muttered as she focused on Subin and that white haired kid, who made her feel so strange. That guy has a bit of negative energy on his body, but the feeling he exude was very..strange.

Subin walked confidently in the middle, having an excited grin on her face as she gaze at Duke. "Oi, you know, don't you?" her words sparked a budding confusion in Duke's face, causing Subin to smile and tilt her head, sparkles seemed to be appearing. "That the guys before me were the weakest opponents."

Duke: ....

Chiye was speechless. Isn't that Jisuk's line before?

Obviously, Jisuk also knew that's his line. He quickly wanted to rush to Subin but thankfully, Wooin was quick to hold into Jisuk's arms to stop him from rushing to Subin. "Stop spouting bullshit! I'm not weak like you said!!"

'These fuckers, seriously...' Sucheon thought angrily, trembling as he glared at Subin alongside Jisuk. Meanwhile, Wooin was calm while Gangseok just sigh with a smile. Even Seongha face palmed feeling so embarrassed at the attitude of their little gangster--- I mean, princess.

Ignoring the reaction of her allies, Subin positioned herself in a fighting stance. Her smile fading as she stared at Duke with seriousness, "It's the same for you, right?"

"Hm?" Duke, with his innocent looking face, blinked his eyes.

Subin smirked, "You're the strongest, aren't you?"

That kind of words caused Duke to be surprised for a moment, before he laughed softly as though he found it amusing to hear but at the same time appreciate it. His reaction caused Subin to feel off, quickly materializing Ice shards and throwing it at Duke.