ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔴𝔬

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

━───‘How does this

━───‘How does this... make any sense?!' The shock and confusion in Cain's face was extremely obvious. Who wouldn't be? The Black Panther, his partner, isn't just an ordinary panther and even if it is, Cain's animal commune ability should be enough to defeat a mere house cat. 'Our Luterain Family's mystical creature is defeated by a mere cat?! No...this doesn't make sense. That Jiwoo...could his ability be higher than me?! But how could that be? Someone from this small country, being much more powerful?'

The urge to prove himself wrong and also take revenge for his panther was strong, to the point Cain's thoughts were stirring towards the wrong side.

'They said he's not in his normal state right now, so I should attack him—' Before Cain could even finish his thoughts, much less act on it, a white haired girl suddenly appeared in front of Jiwoo, a ball of blue energy hovering in her palm.

Chiye grinned, "Wanna go?"

Cain: "..."

The young man quickly calmed down. The thoughts of playing dirty vanished completely just by the sight of that blue energy ball. Cain was informed very well how the fight between Duke and Chiye went, which means he knew how much damage this small particle of sapphire light could cause. If that thing hits him...

Cain isn't a coward but the young man desired to go back into the academy in one whole, so he quickly gave a forced, fake smile. "Apologies. I was merely assessing Jiwoo, no need to get so worked up."

Chiye also returned the same fake smile, her curse technique Blue was still on her hand as she stated softly. "Oh, don't worry. I'm also just assessing you, no need to be so scared."

"Haha. You have a talent in joking, Miss Chiye." Cain felt like he could abandon his fear and hesitation right this instant. This girl has talent in provoking someone!

"Alright. This is enough." The professor from the World Awakeners Academy finally spoke, her voice calm but who knew what kind of raging shock was hidden underneath her mask. She ordered Cain to go back and take Lancelot away and for once, Cain diligently obeyed the words.