ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

━───At that very same night, Chiye was lazily laying on the sofa inside Jiwoo's room while using reading a book with the title 'The life of Ants'

━───At that very same night, Chiye was lazily laying on the sofa inside Jiwoo's room while using reading a book with the title 'The life of Ants'. Her eyes were free from the bandages, clearly showing her sapphire eyes. The purple hue was absent due to the fact that she's not using her curse technique. Therefore, the color of her eyes reverted back into a pair of sapphire, the eyes of her brother, but way darker.

On the other hand, Jiwoo was kneeling on the floor, letting out and apologies after apologies while Kayden was holding Kartein, both are in their cat form.

“Let me go! I said, let go!!” Kartein has been yelling that at Kayden, showing his fury. The sharp nails on his paws were out as he tried to scratch Jiwoo, but failed because Kayden was holding him. Kartein could only curse Kayden's fat body while criticizing the master and disciple. “I'm going to give that brat a cat punch in the head---”

Chiye chuckled at that, praising herself for being right. She nudged Jiwoo with her feet and whispered to him, “Told you, it's just a cat punch.”

'That's not helpful!' Jiwoo thought inside his head while kneeling. “I'm sorry.” He said out loud for who knows how many times. Then he finally look up at Kartein, saying hesitantly like some kind of comfort. “Uhm...luckily, my core doesn't hurt.” Placing a hand at his head, Jiwoo nervously explained. “I tried force control too, and there seemed to be no problem...”

“Ah really?” Kayden blinked, finding that information not very surprising. After all, he knew Kartein's capabilities. The guy is just the best healer.

However, instead of comfort, Kartein became more annoyed as he glared at Jiwoo like he's seeing an ignorant guy who stated that a diamond looks like a diamond when it's supposed to look like that. “You only used your abilities for a short while. Of course there wouldn't be a problem!” filled with disdain, Kartein used his paw to push Kayden aside as he stood into his two paws.

“Do you know why?” Kartein was irked when he earned two confused gaze, the supposedly present third gaze was busy reading a book. Kartein proudly pointed at himself, ”Because I'm the one who healed you. I, Kartein, healed you myself!”