ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶 𝔖𝔦𝔵

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

━───Following Sucheon's words, a sapphire light flashed through the purple hues of gravity, resembling a lightning bolt tearing apart the gloomy sky!

Chiye's voice was full of mirth as she smiled after letting out that attack. "Then be ready, I won't hold back just because I like you."

Those words are easy to misunderstand. But Sucheon has no time caring about Chiye's awfully chosen words because he dodged another three sets of sapphire light heading straight to him like an arrow. When a fourth one shot straight in his way, Sucheon reached out and used his bare hand to catch that light.

A cool and painful feeling assaulted Sucheon's palm the moment he caught that light. Looking down at his bleeding hand, Sucheon was startled upon seeing a feather in his hand. The snow-white feather with a sapphire glow was tainted by his own blood, it's barbules as sharp as knives.

'What the...?' Sucheon was confused by the feather in his hand that he missed another sapphire light that headed straight towards him, successfully managing to stab him on the shoulder and causing Sucheon to groan a bit as he snapped out of his confusion and shock. He jump back to avoid a set of those feathers and stared at Chiye, who has a frown on her face.

"You know, I suggest you focus on me instead of being distracted."

Saying that, hues of sapphire surrounded Chiye and pushed back the heavy gravity surrounding her. At that very moment, Chiye also deactivate the use of Limitless and prevented herself from using any curse technique. Her mind was reviewing the force control Kartein thought her. From the way it can and can't be use, the best way to use it and the most effective way to utilize and save power.

Sucheon intensed stared at Chiye and calmly removed the feather buried in his shoulder, gripping the plume tightly before throwing it away. "Not bad. You finally decide to take actions instead of just dodging."

Quiet laughter rang in the training grounds as Chiye raised her hand, countless feathers formed and appeared in the sky like arrows ready to be fired. With a slick motion, the feathers emits a sapphire glow before heading straight to Sucheon. "I don't want to disappoint, after all."