ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

━

───Throughout the whole duration of this thing that Sucheon and Chiye called 'practice', Kartein was too speechless to actually move around and stop Chiye even though Kartein felt extremely offended for his student.

Why wouldn't he feel offended?

The student he's carefully teaching and training is obviously becoming a dummy! A punching bag for someone! And worst of all, that someone is Kang Supil's child!

Although Chiye doesn't look the least bit bothered as she sat on the floor languidly, pointing out few mistakes on Sucheon's movements as well as some irritating (to Sucheon) comments, this sight still looks a bit glaring to the eyes for Kartein to the point that he started scolding Chiye heavily once they got out of the training grounds.

“What were you thinking?!”

“Mr.Kartein, take it easy.” Chiye was walking leisurely, matching Kartein's small cat steps as she reached to place her hands inside her pockets to warm her hands, her eyes free from the bandages that were now hanging on her neck. “It's just a practice. I think it'll be more than unfair if I'm the one making a move.”

“I didn't pass down my force control to you just so you could be Kang Sucheon's punching bag!” Kartein argued which earned an amused laugh from Chiye.

“Sounds a bit inaccurate. He didn't even manage to land a hit, much less a punch.”  Chiye stated languidly before letting out a sudden hum in confusion when she felt something in her pocket.

Looking up, Kartein looked at Chiye questioning. “What is it?”

“There's something in my pocket.” Chiye muttered. Usually there will be a few meow-bites in her pocket, but she already gave the last one to her Teacher earlier so there shouldn't be anything in her pocket. Taking it out, Chiye blinked.

“It's...a candy.” Chiye whispered softly in a daze. She gazed at the milk flavored candy before blinking, trying to remember how it got there.

She didn't bother guessing who it came from, because obviously, only one person would give her this kind of milk candy. The ones Jiwoo and the others often give her are far different, and this certain branded candy can only come from that guy.