ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

━───When Chiye utter that kind of answer, the whole training ground was consumed by silence due to confusion

━───When Chiye utter that kind of answer, the whole training ground was consumed by silence due to confusion. Only Sucheon was feeling amused inside, given the fact that Chiye still remembered that and even used it to annoy a world class rookie from the World Awakeners Academy.

Inhyuk felt like he has suffered far too many heart attacks from the kids he's in charge of taking care of. He thought the prince of Shinhwa and the princess of The Union, who is the duo Jisuk and Subin, would be the major cause of such mini-heart attacks. Who could've thought it'll come from the students of the two supreme awakeners?

Jiwoo and Chiye...they truly look so innocent but when they take action, they can give you a heart attack.

With an exhale of relief, Inhyuk force himself to calm down. He glance at the stunned professors from the World Awakeners Academy and approached them, bowing to show his sincerity. "We apologize. We will take this as our loss due to the incident of our student interrupting the match."

The professors were silent, but the gloom that formed between their eyes didn't escaped Inhyuk's eyes. Without waiting for them to say anything, Inhyuk raised his hand and looked at the crowd, saying loudly.

"Duke Grane wins!"

Chiye scoffed and walked towards Subin, who was obviously dismayed by the result of the match. She heard Jiwoo offering his help which Subin rejected, and then it was followed by Jisuk's teasing laughter.

Holding the white towel close to his mouth, Jisuk gave that annoying smile as he spoke while looking at Subin. "She said she's the main character, but she's the one who lost in the end." Saying that, Jisuk has that urge to laugh as he jumps around Subin with his teasing grin, "None of us here lost but there you are, the only one who came back crying!"

Listening to Jisuk's laughter, Subin's finally couldn't take it and snatched the white towel, using it to strangle the grinning Jisuk. "Shut it, you fucker!"

Jisuk continued to laugh, "Hey, Hey! What the heck are you getting angry at others?! Damn, you're so lame."

The play fighting of the two was interrupted when a cold spoke.