ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

━───It's obvious that the fight of the strong is somehow, a form of amusement in Chiye's eyes

━───It's obvious that the fight of the strong is somehow, a form of amusement in Chiye's eyes. Had her eyes not been covered, the twinkle of amusement and delight would shine so bright and would blind everyone present.

The fight between Sucheon and the girl, if you can even call if a fight, continues. The fact that Sucheon managed to pulled her body with gravity and strangle her so easily like it was nothing obviously made the girl unable to respond so quickly. However, trained by the greatest awakened academy ever known, she was also quick to react and immediately used her awakened power, opening her mouth and letting out a shockwave that surprises Sucheon, who swiftly wanted to let go but ended up bearing the attack, using his left arm to shield the rest of his body and making sure only his arm would bear the attack.

Sucheon was pushed back by that shockwave, his kneeling to stabilize his fall as he glanced coldly at the ground. The pain in his arm is numbing, but he doesn't seem to care enough about it as he listens to his opponent's coughs, cursing his mind internally for failing to kill her like he wanted.

The girl cough, holding her neck as she glared angrily at Sucheon with hate. "You...*cough*...I'll kill you."

Wasting no time, the girl opened her mouth and made another shockwave. The urge to destroy Sucheon was very clear in her eyes, and the feeling of humiliation for being at a disadvantage so quickly at the very start settled in her heart, igniting a fire of anger.

To catch Sucheon in surprise is a one-time thing when it comes to his opponents who are far weaker than him. If you managed to catch him by surprise, keep in mind you will never be able to repeat that again the moment you repeated the same thing. It will be more dangerous if you're an individual who planted a seed of anger and hate in his mind. Thus far, that girl has checked the box of those lists.

So the moment she opened her mouth and created another attack, Sucheon who was full of anger and killing intent unleashed his overwhelming awakened ability.

"You're the one who's going to die!" The purple color of gravity that represents Sucheon's power was unhesitatingly directed towards the target who is standing opposite to him. It carried an enormous amount of power, one that guaranteed pain and damage to its target.