ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

━───Sucheon was both stunned and stupefied by the situation

━───Sucheon was both stunned and stupefied by the situation. His dark orbs stared against those bandages wrapped around the eyes of Chiye, and for some strange reason, Sucheon felt like his senses became sensitive. The feeling of those hands against his chest felt so hot.

Chiye was also a bit stunned, but not because of the closeness. In fact, the white haired seemed unbothered by the distance as she even tilted her head and leaned closer. Behind the bandages, her eyes blinked in curiosity.

"You can already sit up." A proud smile adorned her lips as she tilted her face, "How is it? Healing isn't my forte, but I did an amazing job, didn't I?"

The soft breathing hits Sucheon and the smell of sugar and mint invade his senses. The feeling of warmth surrounded him, but for some reason, the closeness was like a gust of snow blowing into Sucheon's mind, enough to cause people to shiver.

"Huh?" Hearing no response, Chiye hummed questioningly as she stared at Sucheon's eyes. "My my, the bags under your eyes are very heavy. Do you often stay up all night? Seriously, that---"

Before she could even finish her words, Chiye was quick to be away from Sucheon when he moved to push her away. The hand that's supposed to shove her away harshly lost its momentum because the target moved away, so instead of a harsh push, it became a light push.

"Go away." Sucheon said, like a snake hissing at its enemy. "You're too damn close."

An amused laughter escaped Chiye lips. She doesn't really care much about Sucheon's aggression. Instead of making a reply to Sucheon's words, she smiled and spoke of another subject. "You should try star gazing. Sometimes, the company of stars is one of the most effective ways to feel sleepy."

That's an advice from someone who can sleep anywhere and anytime during daylight but can't fall asleep at night.

Sucheon rolled his eyes, thinking: 'Instead of talking about the fight, she's here talking about sleeping advice.'