ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

“Searching for someone to blame is just a pain

to blame is just a pain.”

One month had passed

Chiye had been staying with Kartein, learning more about the awakened ones. Since this knowledge about other people having powers despite not being able to see curse spirits is a major discovery, Chiye knew that the higher ups wouldn't mind her dissapearance so long as she came back with a logical explanation.

The same could be said for Kartein. The knowledge about people who have powers despite not knowing about the awakened is a major discovery, plus the fact that the day after getting to know Chiye, the great Kartein received another major shock.

Why?

Because he came across the knowledge that Jujutsu Sorcerers are able to use powers without having a core like them!

How? That's what Kartein has been busying himself with, and even after a week, he still hasn't gain any results which caused him too much frustration.

Chiye was sitting on a chair that she dragged near the pond situated inside Kartein's home. She was playing with the masked angelfishes on the pond, following them with her finger — which is a great NO, so DO NOT DO IT — But unfortunately, our great Chiye has been excluded from the world outside Jujutsu so she has no knowledge about do's and don't.

“I think you should take a break, Mr.Kartein.” She said as she push down a fish that she saw resurfacing on the pond. Looking up, she saw Kartein writing something with a serious look, and the light dark shade on under his eyes is a sign of lack of sleep. “That core awakened people have is the source of your powers, right? What would happen if your core got crushed or if your core got stolen??”

‘Get stolen? This girl is really nuts.’ Kartein thought to himself, putting down his pen. “If an awakened's core cracked or shattered, it would be impossible to fixed it back to normal. Just like taking away your powers from you, that would simply be the end of being an awakened. Regarding the case of a stolen core, there's never been an incident like that before.”