ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:: ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

━───Kartein fell silent in the face with those words

━───Kartein fell silent in the face with those words. He knew how cruel the world can be — how children can easily be influenced by their environments like a flower, who will either flourish or wither depending on the surroundings.

The awakener was contemplating what the right thing to do when he heard Chiye let out a surprised noise, like a cat who saw its owner.

Kartein looked at Chiye and followed her gaze, only to feel his eyes turning a bit gloomy when he saw where— or who, to be precise, Chiye was looking at.

Sucheon Kang.

Kartein was about to comment when he felt his cat body suddenly being hoisted up by his disciple. The white haired girl was happily running towards Sucheon Kang, chirping the young man's name happily.

“Sucheon!”

It almost gave Kartein a fright seeing how happy his disciple is. Usually the white haired girl has a blank and neutral expression on her face. It's not to the point you'll call her emotionless, but it's to the point you'll rarely be able to see her emotions without needing to study her face and body language carefully.

But right now, although she doesn't look extremely overjoyed, the curve at the corner of her mouth and the happy bubble that seemed to suddenly surround her was already a huge tell-tale sign she's happy.

Sucheon was walking towards the training room but stopped when he heard a familiar voice calling his name. Turning around, the black haired male felt the corner of his mouth twitched in exasperation.

“Stop running around like a fucking psycho.” Sucheon commented lightly before sighing, raising an eyebrow arrogantly “What do you want?”

Chiye gave a small smile and stopped running when she reached Sucheon's side. “Do you need a training companion? I'm very free, I recommend myself.”

Sucheon raised an eyebrow before shrugging and continued walking towards the training room, not uttering any rejections which had Chiye chuckling as she followed.