ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫:  ꜱᴇʜʏᴀʜᴀʀᴀ

━───"I just

━───"I just..." Jiwoo has to bite his lips and look down so he wouldn't cry. "I feel like I'm being a burden."

Chiye's expression of calmness didn't change. However, there's a look of concern in her eyes as she gaze at Jiwoo like she's studying him. It took her a while to answer. The amount of time spent in silence made Jiwoo feel too sad and more down.

As much as she wanted to give her comfort, Chiye was raised in imprisonment. So her response and actions are all according to what she first think of, and that is to criticize Jiwoo a bit. “What kind of nonsense are you talking about?”

Jiwoo was a bit hurt hearing that, but before he could respond or say something akin to an agreement, Chiye spoke again.

"You shouldn't feel this way." Chiye's tone was firm, reaching out to poke Jiwoo in the forehead before using her finger to raised Jiwoo's head to look at her. "Why do you feel this way? Did someone say something?"

'I'll turn them into a curse and then...' Chiye stopped her thoughts when she met Jiwoo's eyes. The usual brightness inside was nowhere to be found, like an extinguished fire. Now those pairs of bright eyes were tainted by sadness, and Chiye finally realized that perhaps, it's not because of anyone at all.

But because of Jiwoo himself.

"Why?" Chiye couldn't wrapped her head around it. When it comes to emotions, she's the worst person to go to. However, given that Jiwoo was sad in front of her, she can't find herself to tell the young man to find someone else. So she decided to get to the end of this matter and try her best to help, hoping she won't mess it up.

Jiwoo finally relent and spoke. "Because....I always cause everyone to worry. I...I've caused Mr.Kayden so much trouble, and now even Mr. Kartein. I feel like I'm being a burden to ev---"

"Well you're not."

Chiye doesn't want to listen anymore so she cut him off without hesitation. Removing the tinted glasses, Chiye made Jiwoo look in her eyes so he could see how serious she was.