Chapter 211-220

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 211Three days passed by in a blink of an eye, and it was the morning of the fourth day.

  People were anxious to welcome the coming danger, but after waiting for a day, they found nothing.

  On the contrary, everyone was extremely lucky on this day. Everyone caught no less than 3 copper boxes, and countless wooden boxes.

  Ye Jingya's store has experienced its highest sales in the past few days.

  In just one day, the store earned nearly 70,000 points. Adding the points from the previous three days, the store's points exceeded 100,000 points today.

  At this rate, Ye Jingya will be able to unlock her safe house in another half month.

  You must know that Ye Jingya's safe house is truly safe. Even if the seawater floods the entire island, Ye Jingya's safe house will not be harmed in any way, and things outside cannot break through the barrier of the safe house and harm the people inside. Ye Jingya.

  Ye Jingya is currently upgrading the safe house just hoping that this safe house can withstand the current damage. After her safe house is unlocked, she will use all the materials to exchange for fruits with various attributes. You know that the fruits are delicious. And useful.

  The chat group is also discussing the topic of the fruit of attributes.

  No. 1 in the world: "Whoever has the fruit of power, I am willing to pay a high price for it!"

  Little Fairy: "Really? I have one, can you give me a magic fruit, a fruit of agility?

  " One: "Hmm~~No, I can exchange it for something else! I don't just want the fruit of power, any fruit will do!"

  Little Fairy: "Ugh, brother, can't I really exchange it?"

  Number One in the World: "No. , not to mention my brother, not even my father, nor my grandpa!"

  I am number one: "Hahaha, I caught 6 fruits today, they are so delicious!"

  One day after waking up from the dream: "I exchanged a construction map for attribute fruits. , discuss in detail if necessary!"

  Ye Jingya fished in the box and watched everyone chatting. She also wanted to exchange various things for attribute fruits, but when she took out the things in the system, she had to return things of the same value.

  The system warned her many times that she was not allowed to exchange the items in her backpack for things in this world.

  Otherwise, I would lock her backpack and never open the back door for her again.

  Ye Jingya thought about it again and thought that the backpack was still more important, so she could only covet those attribute fruits and could not exchange them on a large scale.

  The hook sank and she caught something again.

  Ye Jingya pulled back and found a copper box.

  This box is actually full of manufacturing drawings.

  Ye Jingya opened them one by one, and there were five manufacturing drawings.

  There are drawings for making grills, making drawings for crossbows, making drawings for exquisite iron swords, making drawings for harpoons, and making drawings for filters.