Chapter 61-70

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 61 Virus inhibitors are released.

  Bai Ziyu's words are like telling everyone directly that I have a way to improve the level of superpowers.

  After all, a person with special abilities may be upgraded after exploration, but if a large number of people are upgraded, there must be a mass production method.

  Everyone who was full of malice just now changed their faces and began to get close to Bai Ziyu.

  They were busy smiling at Ye Jingya and flattering Bai Ziyu. In the end, they all became dizzy and completely forgot what they were doing here.

  But because of the huge explosion that occurred here, level three zombies were attracted.

  It looked down from the blasted hole and saw a pile of food. It suddenly became greedy and its mouth watered.

  Bai Ziyu was the first to discover it.

  He ordered everyone to disperse and escape, while he led his personnel out to stop the level three zombies.

  If level three zombies were a disaster to humans before, now level three zombies are a fortune to humans.

  Bai Ziyu finally came across the idea of virus inhibitor through the idea of superpower enhancer.

  It’s just that the results still need to be verified, and if you want to verify it, the current raw materials are far from enough.

  According to his deduction, zombie crystal cores that can be equipped with virus inhibitors may need to reach level four.

  It is not yet possible to calculate how many virus inhibitors a crystal core can produce.

  But it is much cheaper than the virus inhibitors sold in small stores.

  You must know that the redemption of zombie crystal cores in the store is: 1,000 points for the first-level zombie crystal core, 10,000 points for the second-level crystal core, 100,000 points for the third-level crystal core, and 1 million points for the fourth-level crystal core.

  However, judging from the results of the power-enhancing agent, the crystal core and the potion are not one to one.

  Ye Jingya didn't want to join in the fun, so she carried the unconscious Wen Huiyi away from the crowd and walked out.

  Wen Huiyi became like this because of saving her. Out of emotion and reason, the first priority was to save Wen Huiyi's life.

  Although she knew that Wen Huiyi would be punished for using things in the system, she still took out various wound medicines and found a car driven by Bai Ziyu and others. After the two of them got in, they began to treat her wounds.

  After Bai Ziyu and others dealt with the level three zombie, Ye Jingya had already helped Wen Huiyi treat her wounds and let her lie down on the back seat.

  In fact, many people were injured, but Wen Huiyi was recently locked up in a laboratory and became a guinea pig, so her body was extremely weak and she could not bear serious injuries.

  In the end, people from several bases swept away everything in the Hope Base and packed up all the personnel.

  Before leaving, there were three people who had been clamoring to see Ye Jingya, saying that they were Wen Huiyi's family members.