Chapter 121-130

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 121: Separating Roads
  At this moment, the room was riddled with bullets, but there was not even a single person.

  Ye Jingya stepped in, walked around the room, and sighed regretfully. It seemed that Qian Jingyan had run away!
  Bai Ziyu also walked around the room, but he was different from Ye Jingya. Ye Jingya only paid attention to whether there was any place in the room where someone might be hiding, and didn't care much about other things.

  But Bai Ziyu would pick up the things in the room and check them out. There were some key things that he would even sort out and take away.

  Ye Jingya was just like a child playing hide and seek, looking for it bit by bit and seriously.

  Bai Ziyu, on the other hand, is like playing an escape room, not letting go of every detail.

  Until Ye Jingya returned without success, Bai Ziyu looked thoughtful.

  There were multiple gunshots in this place one night, and the smell of a lot of blood wafted into the air, which could easily attract some creatures in the dark.

  So Bai Ziyu led everyone to leave here overnight.

  But the people in the team showed two different attitudes. One was firmly supporting Ye Jingya, Cheng Rong, the others, and Chen Xiaoyu.

  There is another kind, looking at Ye Jingya's eyes full of vigilance and fear.

  The bloody scene in the basement made everyone tremble with fear. In addition, after committing such a massacre, Ye Jingya still acted like a normal person.

  With this kind of psychological endurance, he will not be a good person before the end of the world, and at worst he will be a serial murderer.

  Ye Jingya completely ignored everyone's gaze. She would go with Bai Ziyu and others, that is, just along the way, and it was not necessary to form an alliance.

  It was very difficult for Bai Ziyu to be caught in the middle. The remaining people were all brothers who followed him through life and death. It was impossible for him to disrespect their ideas, but he couldn't ask him to propose parting ways with Ye Jingya.

  Just when he was in a dilemma, Ye Jingya proposed: "I have something to do and I have to leave first. You and Li Rong and the others can go find a safe zone. I can do it by myself!"

  Bai Ziyu was shocked, although he was indeed there. He was thinking about how to balance those brothers and Ye Jingya, but he didn't want to be separated from Ye Jingya.

  It is too dangerous for a girl to walk alone in such a world.

  And Bai Ziyu didn't know why Ye Jingya asked Zhi Rong and others to find a safe zone with them, but not let Zhi Rong follow her.

  Even if they have to be separated, it can't be that everyone is in a team and Ye Jingya is alone.

  Cheng Rong also knew Ye Jingya's plan and strongly demanded to leave with Ye Jingya!

  Ye Jingya tilted her head and asked in confusion: "Have you forgotten what you came to do?"

  As soon as these words came out, Bai Ziyu and others looked at Chu Rong.

  Since everyone is running for their lives, does Ji Rong have any other goals?
  Cheng Rong rubbed his nose: "I haven't forgotten, but it's too dangerous for you to be alone!"