Chapter 71-80

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 71 Museum

  This man is the director of the island country’s cultural relics bureau. As soon as there was a problem at the beach, he learned about it from his friends. Before the evacuation, he was notified and asked him to seize the opportunity to transfer the national property.

  But men are also afraid of death. He uses his position to pressure his subordinates to do this, but he wants to evacuate in advance.

  The man controlled that side remotely, so he could piece together the basic situation on his phone intermittently.

  They are mainly responsible for transporting cultural relics from various places to several inland countries in batches. In order to avoid being investigated, they will transport these things in batches disguised as handicrafts, and everything in the receiving area has already been taken care of. It will not be detained and investigated.

  They selected a total of 10 countries, one of which was the birthplace of identity prepared by the system for Ye Jingya.

  So Ye Jingya could only follow the plane. She didn't want to be a gangster anymore.

  The plane will take off in five hours, but the plane's departure point is more than 100 kilometers away from the current airport, and it is located in a remote area, so it will be difficult to sneak in.

  So Ye Jingya set her sights on the items being loaded and unloaded on the plane.

  This plane will carry several items of pottery, porcelain, bronzes, etc. from the Central Museum.

  According to the plan, the things haven't left the Central Museum yet. As long as Ye Jingya can get to the Central Museum within an hour, she might be mixed in with the treasures and put on the transport plane.

  Ye Jingya had no extra time to consider other options, so she could only rush to the Central Museum first and think of a solution on the way.

  Fortunately, there was someone rushing to the airport at this time. The person got out of the taxi and Ye Jingya squeezed in.

  The driver stared at the densely packed private cars near the airport with confusion on his face. As he drove, he asked: "Beauty, have you just gotten off the plane? What are you doing inside the airport? Which international superstar is here? I'm here This is the first time in my life that I have seen so many cars crowded near the airport."

  Ye Jingya looked for information on the man's mobile phone and replied casually: "Oh, your country's dignitaries may have to go on a business trip together, and I think they are all dignitaries and rich people! "

  The taxi drifted, and Ye Jingya almost hit the back of the car's seat.

  The driver stared at Ye Jingya in the rearview mirror and asked: "Beauty, this is no joke. Why are those rich and powerful people gathering at the airport? Why are they on a business trip? I haven't heard of any major events in the country recently. Action!"

  Ye Jingya took her attention away from her phone, looked up at the driver and said sarcastically: "Can I let you know the important information?"

  The driver clicked his tongue and shook his head: "Young girl, you don't dare to talk like this. We are a democracy. The country, every time there is a problem in the country, the head of state will sincerely apologize."