Chapter 161-170

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  If Ye Jingya hadn't replaced all the glass in her home in advance, she might have frozen to death today.

  Because she didn't turn on the air conditioner last night, but turned on the fire wall and the fire bed.

  One disadvantage of these two things is that if no one is watching them, they can easily go out and become cold.

  I heard that in the north, fine coal is usually used to suppress the fire, so as to maintain the heat throughout the night. However, it is not easy to buy coal in the south, so Ye Jingya only prepared wood instead of burning coal.

  With this lesson, Ye Jingya is ready to earn more points so that she can quickly unlock coal.

  This morning, she first turned on the air conditioner. Fortunately, the air conditioner heated up quickly, otherwise she would have frozen to death.

  The glass in her house was still intact. She didn't know how those families with smashed windows would spend the rest of their lives.

  While she was worried, the glass factory was extremely happy. All their remaining inventory was sold out overnight, and demand exceeded supply even after repeated price increases.

  Ye Jingya looked at whether the weather outside would change suddenly. She also tested it. At this time, the temperature outside had dropped to more than ten degrees below zero.

  Apart from the staff working on Qinglu Road, there were almost no pedestrians on the road.

  Ye Jingya saw on the news that half of the cities across the country were in a state of shutdown. Due to various reasons such as blocked roads and injuries, all work that could be suspended has been suspended.

  The news was played over and over again on the TV news.

  Rumors are rife on the Internet.

  Some even put forward the theory of eschatology.

  For a time, not only the glass was sold out, but also daily necessities and other items were snapped up.

  In just one day, the most popular places in the city were supermarkets and other places.

  People put on all the clothes they could put on, carrying their bloated bodies, and walked quickly through the streets.

  Ye Jingya also took advantage of this time to set up a stall.

  Now she has unlocked several more items, also items for keeping warm.

  Her warm items now include: baby warmers, gloves, hats, thermal underwear, sweaters and woolen pants, thermos cups, and lighters.

  Food includes: mineral water, bread, compressed biscuits, self-heating hot pot.

  Ye Jingya used cash to buy a large camper outside. The camper was filled with all kinds of supplies.

  A few days ago, while collecting supplies, she had already purchased two sets of down jackets for herself.

  These two sets of down jackets look bloated and heavy. They are not the thin and light ones that are popular nowadays, but the kind of stock goods. Although they are ugly, they are better than warm ones.

  She was wearing one today, and she even broke out in a sweat while busy.

  These days, she has been playing the role of a strange little girl who collects rags.