Chapter 51-60

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 51 Safe House

  Two months have passed since the end of the world, and a new order has been basically established.

  Ye Jingya's safe house is located to the north of Watson's base. It is a small bungalow covering an area of almost 200 square meters.

  There are two rooms and one living room inside.

  The lobby is the external business hall of the store. As soon as you enter, you can see that it is full of shelves with various items neatly stacked on them.

  Across the hall, there is a bedroom on the left and right, separated by a kitchen in the middle.

  Today's small shops have begun to take shape. Although not many people come here to shop, you can come across a few in a day.

  Most of these people are elites who are accustomed to doing dangerous things outside. They dare to fight hard and are willing to enjoy themselves.

  Everyone at the Watson base is equipped with a bracelet, but the feeling of having it delivered directly to your home is different from the experience of a physical store.

  Of course, these people who come here to shop also have other purposes, such as seeing the face of the mysterious store manager.

  Bai Ziyu would occasionally come here to see Ye Jingya, or come here to make a wish because he lacked something.

  Yes, in addition to allowing people to experience the reality of offline shopping, small stores also have an important function, which is to make wishes for those who have money but no things.

  They can fill in what you want on the wishing board in the store, and the store manager will arrange it for you as appropriate.

  It can be as small as someone making a wish for popping candy, or as big as Bai Ziyu making a wish for a virus inhibitor. As long as you dare to make a wish, you will always find that your wish has been fulfilled at some point.

  Currently, Ye Jingya's store has 11,200 customers, breaking through 10,000. The system once again gave Ye Jingya a designated unlock card.

  A total of 5 things can be unlocked for free.

  Because now your identity has become an open secret, you need to protect yourself.

  This time, except for the virus inhibitor that Bai Ziyu had promised, the rest were weapons.

  A total of 4 types have been unlocked, including: surveillance drones, heavy fire-breathing tanks, stealth cruise missiles, and anti-aircraft missile systems.

  Ye Jingya is very happy every time she gets a designated unlock card, because she can ignore the points and unlock whatever she wants. It can be said that the things unlocked this time, except for virus inhibitors, are not something she can unlock currently.

  But it's what she needs most right now.

  After the end of the world, due to the mutation of plants, the earth's magnetic field seemed to have also undergone some changes. Except for some basic thermal weapons, almost all other weapons had some problems.

  Coupled with the current disunity of people, repairing it will take a lot of time, manpower, and material resources. Almost no base can have such strong capital to do this.