Chapter 81-90

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 81 Jealousy makes people crazy.
  When someone dies on the subway, the emotions of the others begin to collapse.

  Especially those with more severe symptoms, they know that waiting any longer will lead to death, but they are unwilling to do so.

  So I focused on Ye Jingya and a few players. They were in pretty good condition. Although some of them were exposed to radiation, they were just a little tired.

  The one in the best condition is Ye Jingya, but she used to be a savior, but now she has become the target of the crazy survivors to vent their anger.

  They hated Ye Jingya for not being able to come up with life-saving things, and they also hated the same situation. Ye Jingya and the others were fine, but they were facing death.

  Because of these people, Ye Jingya's small shop could not continue to open.

  Ye Jingya, who was originally stationed in a small duty room to collect garbage, redeem points, and then sell things to these people, was blocked in the small room while the crowd protested outside.

  No matter how Ye Jingya explained that there was no life-saving medicine, they didn't believe it until the first person smashed the dismantled iron block at Ye Jingya, and the conflict broke out instantly.

  The five members of the team reacted quickly and rushed out to protect Ye Jingya.

  But Ye Jingya hadn't had time to collect her beloved car. She reluctantly looked at the base where she had been for the past few days and was forced to flee.

  Because there is no maintenance, the lights in the subway station are flickering on and off at this time, as if it is haunted, and the survivors who are madly attacking a few people are the evil ghosts here!

  Their skin was red and swollen, they had lost a lot of hair, and their eyes were full of bloodthirsty desire, like evil ghosts who had lost their minds.

  "Kill! Kill them. Why are they okay? There must be curative medicine on them!" "

  Yes, those people hugged the lap of the shop owner. Look, they are okay!" "

  Yes, we are like this. , it’s all because of the store manager, she clearly has something to save her life, but she just refuses to take it out!”

  The people who lost their minds blamed all the responsibilities on Ye Jingya, the only person who had helped them.

  Ye Jingya looked at Ji Rong who helped her kick away a rushing person and said: "How about you go first, don't be dragged down by me."

  Ji Rong snorted coldly: "Who do you think we are? Our team can leave To this day, it is because we can trust each other!"

  Ye Jingya whispered: "But, I am not one of your people!"

  Cheng Rong pulled Ye Jingya and said while running: "Since we have formed a team for this game, then It's just a teammate. It's not a good habit to abandon teammates."

  Ye Jingya suddenly showed a bright smile. She was very lucky. Whether it was the previous world or this world, she could meet people who were sincere to her.

  They were forced to run to the rail corridor of the subway station, and they planned to run to the adjacent station through the subway corridor.

  But when they arrived at the corridor, Ye Jingya stopped. She turned around and looked at the swarming pursuers, then pulled out a pistol behind her.