Chapter 111-120

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 111 Discussion
  So when Bai Ziyu and others arrived at noon, Ye Jingya was not seen.

  Ye Jingya went back to her cage and slept until the afternoon.

  Life these days seems to have returned to the peaceful era. Sleeping in hotels, having fast and convenient food, and bustling crowds, everything is so good.

  Bai Ziyu and others didn't want to leave for a certain moment, but they still had a mission to carry out and they still needed to move forward.

  Cheng Rong and others can sleep better than Ye Jingya. Every time they play the game, they have a narrow escape. In real life, they also have all kinds of troubles.

  Why are you not getting promoted after working for many years, and your salary has not been increased by one cent in ten years? The internet celebrity you raised with your own money will ask you, if your salary has not been increased for so many years, is it because you are not working hard?
  But the reality is that no matter how hard you try, it’s useless!
  Cheng Rong and others can finally relax for a moment in this world.

  Except for collecting supplies to replenish points, they spent the rest of the time resting.

  When Ye Jingya woke up and walked around outside, Bai Ziyu came back with someone.

  He went out to look for firearms again, but the harvest was very good. They brought back ten guns, all of which were the most advanced Type 79 submachine guns.

  There are still thousands of bullets, enough for them to last for a long time.

  When Ye Jingya saw Bai Ziyu's smile, he knew he had found a firearm.

  In the past few days, Ye Jingya got to know Bai Ziyu's control over their entire team, and found that Bai Ziyu seemed to think everyone was a good person, so silly and sweet that she couldn't look directly at him, so Ye Jingya didn't dare to give him permission. .

  Even she, an outsider, felt that there were a few thorns in Bai Ziyu's team who didn't really listen to Bai Ziyu's words, but Bai Ziyu didn't think so.

  In this case, it's better to let Bai Ziyu worry about it himself.

  Now that Bai Ziyu has found the firearm, they can set off after the injuries of a few people get better.

  During this period, Ye Jingya, Cheng Rong and others went out several times. Ye Jingya also placed vending machines in several important locations in PG City.

  Every time after going out, Fang Yinuo would wait for her nervously.

  When she came back this time, Ye Jingya saw Fang Yinuo walking up and down in the hotel corridor again.

  When she turned around, she saw Ye Jingya. She breathed a sigh of relief and said in a fierce tone: "Why are you going? Do you know?" How worried I am about you!"

  Ye Jingya was covered in goose bumps by what she said. You know, Fang Yinuo has been taking the wrong medicine these days. She clings to herself every day, always afraid that something will happen to her. Those who don't know think that the two of them are related. What kind of secretive and intimate relationship?

  Ye Jingya frowned and said, "Please, can you be normal and don't make me like your boyfriend!"

  Fang Yinuo snorted, "You think about me too, I'm really afraid that something will happen to you!"