Chapter 191-200

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Ye Jingya frowned and continued: "Since you know it's too much, don't say it!"

  Xu Guochang was choked, but he still forced himself to continue: "Miss Ye, I know you have a magical card that can be used. It doesn't matter." The supplies can be exchanged for points, and the points can be used to purchase emergency supplies."

  Ye Jingya nodded.

  Xu Guochang continued: "There are 10,000 of our comrades on the other side of Yaoqun Mountain, as well as 20,000 civilians being taken in! I beg you, can you go there so that the people on that side can have a chance to survive? !"

  Ye Jingya's brows, which were originally frowning due to displeasure, relaxed and bent in an instant.

  "There are 30,000 people over there? Then why are only a few hundred of you here!"

  Xu Guochang sighed: "We came out with thousands of people. These people are willing to take risks with me and are not willing to wait there for others. "

  Our chief said that your radio was fake. He didn't dare to risk so many lives on an uncertainty. He would rather protect them until the last moment!" "

  But some people didn't want to die like this, so we decided to come out." Try, if this place is really like what was said on the radio, at least we can still find rescuers!
  If it's fake, then you're dead. Anyway, it's a dead end in the end!"

  Ye Jingya was still thinking about him in her mind There are a total of 30,000 people there, which is an astonishing figure.

  Although with the current number of people, it may not be possible to complete the task, but since there are so many people gathered in one place, there is no guarantee that more people will not gather in other places.

  According to Xu Guochang, they immediately started preparing a safe area to accommodate survivors after the weather changed.

  It's just that they didn't expect that the weather would become so bad, and nothing they prepared could withstand the extremely low temperature.

  Nowadays, people can still have the final carnival by relying on preliminary preparations.

  Although their leader knew about the situation, he felt that since they couldn't solve it, how could this safe zone, which didn't even know where it came from, be able to think of a way to solve something that they couldn't solve.

  This leaves most people waiting in place, while a small number of people want to come out and give it a try.

  Ye Jingya immediately decided to go over and have a look. No matter whether she could complete the task or not, she would save the person first. Who said she was a nice person?
  Xu Guochang didn't expect Ye Jingya to be so easy to talk to, and in such weather, he decided to go and have a look without even thinking, and he felt confident that he could save all living beings.

  This made his heart drop.

  He wanted to rest quickly and then rush there with everyone.

  As a result, before he could rest, an unprecedented conflict broke out in this safe zone.

  Xu Guochang and others were full of questions. They didn't understand how the internal fighting broke out before all the facilities in the safe zone were built.