Chapter 91-100

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified
page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
Report an error
  Chapter 91 Little Tail

  Bai Ziyu frowned when he saw Ye Jingya turning back to the car and Cheng Rong walking back beside her.

  So that he is the only one who wants to clean up the road here quickly?

  He felt that such a situation might still happen on the detour, so it would be better to clear the road here.

  But with the number of people in Bai Ziyu's team, it would take a long time to clean up.

  But there are nearly 100 people in Ye Jingya's place, so it shouldn't take more than an hour to clean up.

  Ye Jingya walked near the car and was suddenly startled by a thin yellow tail under the car.

  She took a big step back, and her tail seemed to be frightened and disappeared immediately.

  Ye Jingya moved forward cautiously, and suddenly a shark knife appeared in her hand, ready to stab something under the car.

  The things under the car were obviously frightened, and one tail turned into several!
  Ye Jingya was shocked. She had seen a lot of these multi-tailed things in the past few days, and they were all those strange beasts.

  But judging from the size of its tail, it seems to be a little guy.

  Bai Ziyu and Cheng Rong both noticed the strangeness here and approached this side one after another.

  Before they could do anything, the little guy below popped up on his own.

  It was a little tiger, with nine tails trailing behind it, and the product of a failed attempt to transform into a human form. It had a baby-like face and was about to cry.

  The little guy was lying on the ground, staring closely at Ye Jingya, his little eyes flashing, very smart, and the big tears rolling down were even more heartbreaking.

  Bai Ziyu and Cheng Rong rushed to Ye Jingya's side, and the three of them stared at the little guy as if they were facing a formidable enemy.

  To be honest, they could kill this little body with just one kick.

  But the strange scene around him shows how extraordinary the little guy is.

  Maybe the expressions of the three people were too serious, but when the little guy shed tears, he started to cry.

  Like a child who has been wronged.

  It moved closer to Ye Jingya, and Ye Jingya took two steps back.

  Even without the weirdness surrounding it, its appearance is creepy enough.

  A tiger with nine tails and a baby face asks you if you are afraid!
  In addition to being afraid, Ye Jingya also felt a strange sense of familiarity. What does this thing look like!

  Ye Jingya was thinking hard, and there were waves of babies crying around her.

  The sound came from all directions. As soon as the sound came, the little tiger stopped crying immediately, stood up quickly and got under the car again.

  Ye Jingya's originally doubtful eyes gradually became confused.

  The system made a sound at the right time: "Host, host, wake up, you are under a spell!"