Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Separate operations
  Bai Ziyu patted Ye Jingya on the shoulder and supported her silently.

  Ye Jingya looked at Bai Ziyu's beautiful face, and her heart skipped a beat. No one had ever believed in her or supported her so much.

  She has never experienced the warmth of family or the intimacy of friends. She always thought that she would be alone throughout her life.

  Unexpectedly, in this end of the world with twisted human nature, she met a friend who could take care of her. Although the two of them might only be able to accompany each other for a while, it would be a lifelong memory for her.

  The decision this time was made by her. If she was really in danger, she would use her own life to give Bai Ziyu and Wen Huiyi a chance to escape.

  Wen Huiyi’s face could almost drip with ice water.

  She is really stealing the chicken but losing the rice now.

  I wanted to hug my thigh, but ended up hugging a hornet’s nest!
  She has never done such a holy thing in her previous life. She has not pushed others to fend off zombies. She feels that she is the most moral among human beings.

  In this life, I would do something sacrificial for others because of the Holy Mother.

  But she was not willing to leave alone now. She had been a dog licker for so long and got no reward at all. She also lost a gun. She was not willing to accept it! ! !
  Although Wen Huiyi was extremely reluctant, she did not hold back when taking action.

  The three of them jumped to the second building again, and under the command of Ye Jingya, they began to formulate a battle plan.

  Wen Huiyi asked in a low voice with a suspicious look on her face: "Are you sure? You are clairvoyant. You need clairvoyance, otherwise how would you know!"

  Ye Jingya had already thought of a countermeasure. She smiled sheepishly and said, "Just like my sister's space power, I have the power of perception and can sense the distribution inside the building!"

  Wen Huiyi was surprised. She knew about this power, but she didn't expect it to be so domineering.

  She has only heard that people with sensory powers can sense the distribution of zombies, living people, and even animals, but this is the first time she knows that they can even sense the layout of buildings.

  She hugged herself subconsciously: "You can't even feel what underwear I'm wearing!"

  Ye Jingya coughed and said, "Why do I sense your underwear?"

  Wen Huiyi added: "That's right. To feel is to feel."

  Before Wen Huiyi could finish speaking, Ye Jingya quickly interrupted: "Come on, let's continue chatting. The people downstairs have come up to negotiate with us amicably."

  Bai Ziyu saw that the two women had finally finished speaking, holding a large oil drum in one hand, and the muscle lines on their arms were faintly visible through their clothes.

  Ye Jingya found that when she met Bai Ziyu for the first time, she could still feel his nobility and bookishness, but now, Bai Ziyu is much more masculine and less bookish. If he didn't say it, no one would know that he is a researcher.

  Bai Ziyu whispered: "I will start pouring gasoline from the left side of the second floor, and you will start spraying it from the sixth floor. Don't light it in advance."

  Ye Jingya nodded: "I understand, I won't scare the snake away."

  Wen Huiyi reluctantly followed the two of them, shaking her head and wondering what she was learning!
  As soon as Bai Ziyu turned around, she showed a sad smile: "Brother Bai, you have to protect me!"